Women who say stupid shit, and then chastise you for disagreeing.

edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
No, it was not disrespectful for me to not wholly agree with your statement.

You see, in conversation, individuals exchange ideas, and it is not an unwritten rule that one must agree with what is said, even if a woman says it. Furthermore, your statement was stupid, and demonstrates ignorance and a lack of understanding of the current topic of conversation. That is why I disagreed with you, not because I lack respect for women, and to assume that this is the reason for my disagreement serves only to show the sad state of your weak, feeble, insecure and paranoid little mind.

Bitch. :angry:

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Be man and hit the dumb whore and that shit wont happen

to you, young blood.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Obvious called. He wants his obviousness back.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited February 2011
    Women should talk with their boobs instead of their mouths.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    That's why you're supposed to punch her in the face. You'll learn quickly and they'll slowly start to learn too.
  • edited February 2011
    My GF is wonderful, among her finer qualities is her ability to remain silent for extended periods of time. If she catches on to a topic she really has something to say about, she speaks up, and it is usually relevant, and sometimes downright insightful.

She doesn't horn in on conversations, and try to bring them around to something she knows about, if the conversation is about something she has no interest in, she just stays quiet. This does have a limit though, if she is starting to feel out of place because the conversation is passing her by, I get one of her "looks". This one means; I'm bored, you and your friends are talking about shit I could care less about, do something about it. And being the good boyfriend that I am I will try to slip in a topic she is familiar with, or suggest retiring for some fun.

C/O
    "there are women, and then theres mine"
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    It's not just women who do this, although I can imagine they'd be especially annoying pulling the sexism card. Lots of people can't handle debate or even simple discussion. Something in their tiny little brain snaps and suddenly they're all flustered and accusing you of being closed-minded.
  • edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    It's not just women who do this, although I can imagine they'd be especially annoying pulling the sexism card. Lots of people can't handle debate or even simple discussion. Something in their tiny little brain snaps and suddenly they're all flustered and accusing you of being closed-minded.

Not women in general. Just women who do this. Particularly, an acquaintance of mine.