To recreational use of prescription drugs. Drug list and effects.

buddhabuddha Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
I would like this to be a pretty comprehensive list of all prescription drugs with recreational uses. Please everyone take the time to add one or two of your fav's.

Use this template.

Drug name: Brand name(and generics)
Short physical description
Medical usage/dosage
Recreational usage effects/ dosage
Contraindications (what not to take with it)(can also include not to exceed dosage)

I will continually update this and list the all in Alphabetical order, clean up spelling and grammar.

Going to reserve the next few spots down, for future expansion.

Codeine, aka Solpadol, Co-Codamol, Paramol.
Comes in white tablets. Usually mixed with Paracetamol so a Cold Water Extraction is needed to remove the 2 compounds.
1-2 4 times a day, for treatment of moderate/severe pain. Do not exceed 4g of Paracetamol daily!
Opiate warm, nodding. Similar to Morphine (depending on how your body metabolises it) and detatched feeling.
Do not combine any opiate with alcohol or a benzodiazepine. Also, don't take over 90mg codeine if it is your first try. Just to be on the safe side.

Ultram (tramadol)
Small round (or really small oblong), White, Tablet (variety of markings, AN627, APO TR/50.
Opiate pain reliever, for moderate to severe pain. 50mg 4-6 times a day.
Opiate high feeling same as vicodin, morphine, oxy, just not as strong.
Max 300mg a day, DO NOT take if you are on any anti-depressant, do not take with any sedative or tranq.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    reserved #1
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    reserved #2
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Drug name: Codeine, aka Solpadol, Co-Codamol, Paramol.
    Short physical description: Comes in white tablets. Usually mixed with Paracetamol so a Cold Water Extraction is needed to remove the 2 compounds.
    Medical usage/dosage: 1-2 4 times a day, for treatment of moderate/severe pain. Do not exceed 4g of Paracetamol daily!
    Recreational usage effects/ dosage: Opiate warm, nodding. Similar to Morphine (depending on how your body metabolises it) and detatched feeling.
    Contraindications: Do not combine any opiate with alcohol or a benzodiazepine. Also, don't take over 90mg codeine if it is your first try. Just to be on the safe side.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    Any plans to get this thread back on track? I want to publish, but it's sorta not big enough.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    I don't like this thread. I mix all prescriptions. I just like to see what happens. The suprise is most of the fun.
    edited July 2011
    I like to mix, too. Will add some details for Oramorph and Zomorph soon :thumbsup:
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    Meth.

Makes you sharp. Gives you balls. Gets u that pussy brah.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    MegaKush wrote: »
    Meth.

Makes you sharp. Gives you balls. Gets u that dick brah.

meth is big in the gay community.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited July 2011
    Drug name: Brand name(and generics): Xanax (alprazolam)
    Short physical description: Comes in bars with "XANAX" engraved in it, dumbass. Generics come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, little red pills like Sudafed PE or Coricidien Cough and Cold or Advil or red skittles.
    Medical usage/dosage: Anxiety / panic attacks. Can be used to cure the lack of xanax.
    Recreational usage effects/ dosage: Take 0.5-1mg first time. Taste like damn but letting it disolve in your mouth makes it kick in faster. It kicks in quick anyway so dicks to that. 1mg used to knock me on my ass and put me to sleep now 3mg is like nothing even if after not taking it for a month. Tolerance doesn't seem to go all the way down to zero. Makes you feel good, man. Not so fun at first but it grown on you yeeeee.
    Contraindications (what not to take with it)(can also include not to exceed dosage) Note that booze makes it more potent and it makes booze more potent. 10mg is def an overdose unless you have a high tolerance. Tolerance grows very very quickly. Usually pretty cheap to use if you can keep your tolerance down.
    meth is big in the gay community.
    pussy is for faggots
    edited July 2011
    • Drug name, brand name and generice: Diazepam, also known as Valium, Jellies (to Junkies), Diastat, Zetran
    • Short physical description: Usually a white or yellow small pill
    • Medical usage/dosage: Medical usage is typically 5-10mg every 4 hours depending on severity of effects for aforementioned medication. Typically used to treat withdrawals from Opiates and Alcohol as well as panic attacks/anxiety, sleeping disorders and seizures.
    • Recreational usage effects/ dosage: Recreational dose varies from person to person, but is generally in the range of 10-12mg if not more. It is not a drug to be taken lightly due to high addiction potential. Just gives the user a sense of wellbeing and confidence.
    • Contradictions: Do not combine with alcohol or opiates, as your respiratory system can give out or you end up slumping over like a faliure, then your respiratory system gives out, then you're another statistic.

Image of a 5mg pill next to a British 1p piece:
    Bph13OBiiqa01f6GcN3uN5sT1FLJX94QJjKv.jpg