The Green Hornet

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
The Green Hornet
The_Green_Hornet_Poster.jpg
Following the death of his father, Britt Reid, heir to his father's large company, teams up with his late dad's assistant Kato to become a masked crime fighting team.

By far one of the lulziest movies I've watched.

Torrent

Comments

• edited February 2011
    That movie was so bad I could feel my brain slowly dying as I watched. P.S. I turned it off before Cameron Diaz appeared on screen once.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I lost 4 brains cells just walking through a room with the trailer running on a TV.
  • edited February 2011
    I lost 4 brains cells just walking through a room with the trailer running on a TV.

Only 4? Must've been wearing your tinfoil hat as usual then.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    I won't expect old hags like you to understand humor.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »

Seth Green fails hard at funny. How the fuck did he get picked for an action movie?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »

It's not that you lose your sense of humor as you age, it is that you just stop laughing at pee pee and cucka cucka.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm getting sick and tired of Seth Rogen, he's not even that funny anymore. I can't understand why a fat and ugly fuck like Rogen can make it in hollywood. Oh that's right he's a jew :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I enjoyed it but it seems most people hated it and they have valid reasons. I enjoyed it because I was bored and yes it does fail at many levels. Good for minor lulz.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I enjoyed it but it seems most people hated it and they have valid reasons. I enjoyed it because I was bored and yes it does fail at many levels. Good for minor lulz.

TDR probably feel asleep. Ya know, old farts and their 3 hr long naps.