Tablets

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited March 2011 in Tech & Games
Does anyone here own a Tablet?

I'm planning on buying an iPad (yesh im a trendy faggot) mostly because it runs on iOS and has a shitton of apps available to it.

Does anyone know of an alternative? Something a bit more powerful?

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    ye i do i got a whole bag of these bad boys

1272285736.jpg
  • Willy WonkaWilly Wonka Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Pretty much any other tablet on the market...

Try researching various products, instead of buying what you are told to for once.
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited March 2011
    iPad 2 just came out. As far as I'm aware it's only real competitor is the Xoom. Which is like over £1000.

If you have the money go for it, iOS is really nice and the browser is sweet.

As much as I want to love Android, it's just not good enough yet. The only thing it offers is a minimal bump in "control" (whatever that means...). I either want a good product that does it's job well or a product that allows me to make it do it well. Sure you tie into Apple's ecosystems, but, right now, it's not a bad one to be in.

Sorry for the lack of real advice, the only thing I can see myself doing on a tablet is browsing the web. For long sessions I'd prefer my desktop, so the only thing a tablet offers me is a good quick browsing experience. I have a smart phone that does that better.

Tablets are cool, but I'm still not in their target demographic... not yet...
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited March 2011
    The motorola Xoom is something to look at.

There's a lot of tablets that run Andoid 2.x but they are all shit. Android 3.0 is made for tablets.