Make me a mod of BB

LordWormLordWorm Regular
edited March 2011 in Help and Suggestions
IMO, Backyard Ballistics needs some serious cleanup and organization, as well as some new content to attract members. However, the 2 existing mods appear to be MIA. I'd be willing to mod the section for the small fee of n00d pics of a female Totse member.

Comments

• LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanks, she's not bad looking.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    LordWorm wrote: »
    IMO, Backyard Ballistics needs some serious cleanup and organization, as well as some new content to attract members. However, the 2 existing mods appear to be MIA. I'd be willing to mod the section for the small fee of n00d pics of a female Totse member.

I'd support modding you. You've shown you now what you are talking about and have contributed to that section a lot.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Sure why not.
  • edited March 2011
    I second you OP - the current mods don't seem to be doing their job and that particular forum section needs some serious steering in the right direction. Your posts in my car bomb thread really impressed me! :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, but has anyone seen his avatar?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    ^^^ that.

I couldnt take someone serious with that avatar
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    On a serious note LordWorm seems like an alright sort but making someone a mod after 45 days and 134 posts seems kind of silly.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    You seem fitting, but it's policy that people who ask won't get mod. Unless for some no reason reason this policy is ignored.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Just contribute in that section and you will be modded shortly.
  • edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Just contribute in that section and you will be modded shortly.

This. OP - show some enthusiasm towards the section which you want to moderate by posting a lot of good content, including guides and whatever else it is that you want to post. Getting a community vote is only part of becoming a mod :)
  • edited March 2011
    Lordworm - are you still interested in the mod spot? Because I really could do with some new reading material, if you get what I mean. I was looking forward to seeing some explosives guides :) I also just remembered another thread which you may or may not have posted which involved asking users for guide suggestions, so I may have jumped the gun here by making this post.

Oh well, I've written it now so I might as well hit the submit button and see what's up.
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    Well, it was never my intention to openly demand the position, it was just a suggestion, as I think I could help that forum out significantly.

I performed a synthesis of ETN the other day and took 79 pictures (Not even fucking kidding) to document the entire process, so I'll throw a guide up for that soon.

There were plenty of other good suggestions in the thread I made, but it might be a while before I get around to most of them.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    LordWorm wrote: »

There were plenty of other good suggestions in the thread I made, but it might be a while before I get around to most of them.

1 a month will suffice.
  • edited March 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • edited March 2011
    I support modding LordWorm.
  • edited March 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
    Posting in support.