Who is more of a minority?

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I say a white woman. Despite her white, they overall get treated like shit in the workforce. Although that's been changing in certain fields, it still upholds in the majority of jobs.

Comments

• Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited March 2011
    I would say black man. They often cant get a job and are horribly stereotyped. Also woman can use their... womanly charm ;) to get a job if need be and they can do that. Also I take into account that the public finds the white woman much more valuable than the black male. its like missing white woman syndrome. There could have been a huge gang fight in any city in the country killing 17 people but one white lady goes missing and the whole America is looking for that bitch. Fully my opinion though.
  • edited March 2011
    LOL, who's more of a minority, the race that no one likes because of their inferiority or the weaker half of the human species, coddled at every turn by the smarter and stronger one?
  • JHGJHG Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    well I sure guessed wrong on that one
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited March 2011
    How're white women a minority? If anything they're the most privileged woman of any race.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Average wrote: »
    How're white women a minority? If anything they're the most privileged woman of any race.

Men > Women
  • edited March 2011
    Black man, there's less of them, so they are by definition more of a minority.

On the treatment-of-group side, IIRC the stats say women who are single, don't take maternity leave, etc. do tend to match men's earnings. And they have everything on their side when it comes to rights over children, whether they'll have them at all, etc.