Eww.

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So it seems that SA picked up on our site.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3395102\

They seem to have some sort of awkward fetish for Rofl's post.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    ATTN: GOONS
    All of you are fucking pathetic. If any goon wants to have a fist/knife/gun fight, register here and PM me for details. I'd register there and post this but I spend my money on prostitutes and video games and therefore cannot afford a membership on your joke of a forum.

P.S.
    IlCSG.jpg
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    SA has turned to shit.

What the fuck is this?
    From what I can tell, http://www.totse.info/bbs/ is pretty similar to these very forums, just way, way worse. Ever thought about posting something, and then decided, "Nah, it would be really weird if I told that to complete strangers!"? These guys have never had that thought.

:facepalm:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    So it seems that SA picked up on our site.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3395102\

You know it's funny and good and all for traffic here reasons, but wtf they quote me so many times for. FUCK
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Anyone who pays money for a forum membership is retarded. I also dont appreciate their slanderous posts against myself.:mad:
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    "Don't you just love the guy's Trotsky avatar as well?

"Hey," he thought between hits of paint thinner, "maybe I should take as my user picture the image of a guy with whom I have absolutely nothing in common!" He then sat down his can of toluene (nearly spilling it on his semen- and feces-encrusted laptop), and tried to find a picture that fit the bill.

As his left hand furiously engaged his genitalia in a game of tug-of-war, his right clicked back and forth on Google's image search. "Mao?" he considered. "Nope, chinks are dumb."

Down the list of leftist radicals he went, dismissing Che for his nationality ("beano") and Emma Goldman for her gender ("stupid dumb cum dumpster.") Finally, he hit gold. "Trotsky!" he exclaimed, bits of tuna sandwich and beer flying out of his mouth like a shart. "He's perfect! I hate everything about him, but he's also a bro and probably like European or something, so people won't think I'm a fag."

Shortly after this, he put his mouse-clicking finger back in his anus."

Probably the most accurate description of DS in existence.

Also Rolf is the fucking man.
  • edited March 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    "Don't you just love the guy's Trotsky avatar as well?

"Hey," he thought between hits of paint thinner, "maybe I should take as my user picture the image of a guy with whom I have absolutely nothing in common!" He then sat down his can of toluene (nearly spilling it on his semen- and feces-encrusted laptop), and tried to find a picture that fit the bill.

As his left hand furiously engaged his genitalia in a game of tug-of-war, his right clicked back and forth on Google's image search. "Mao?" he considered. "Nope, chinks are dumb."

Down the list of leftist radicals he went, dismissing Che for his nationality ("beano") and Emma Goldman for her gender ("stupid dumb cum dumpster.") Finally, he hit gold. "Trotsky!" he exclaimed, bits of tuna sandwich and beer flying out of his mouth like a shart. "He's perfect! I hate everything about him, but he's also a bro and probably like European or something, so people won't think I'm a fag."

Shortly after this, he put his mouse-clicking finger back in his anus."

Probably the most accurate description of DS in existence.

Also Rolf is the fucking man.
    Thank you for the new sig.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »

Obviously because Rolf is brilliance. :o:o:o
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    Anyone who pays money for a forum membership is retarded. I also dont appreciate their slanderous posts against myself.:mad:

i do :p Lol , hmmm this gives me an idea to the SSSF!
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited March 2011
    Who cares, they are obsolete and beneath us to even mention them.
    edited March 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    i do :p Lol , hmmm this gives me an idea to the SSSF!

whats the SSSF?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    They do provide a certain objective view on what we have here.
  • edited March 2011

What's worse (okay maybe not worse alone, but it makes it worse) is they've got paid custom titles on the forum accounts, that allow people to change ANYONE's title. So then if someone has theirs changed to something they hate they'd have to paid to fix it....so the admins could easily troll for money by changing people's titles themselves
  • edited March 2011
    To be fair, it seems as though they've basically picked out most of the shitty posts which we have and didn't screencap any of the good ones. Also, we're not trying to follow in the footsteps of totse.com - that would be stupid. We're trying to create something new, just in the Totse name. There's no such thing as "old totse" and "new totse" - it's an idea and it's one which we're carrying forward.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    whats the SSSF?

:facepalm: you wanna be the new leader of the raid army and dont know what it is.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited March 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    :facepalm: you wanna be the new leader of the raid army and dont know what it is.

What do you expect from someone who never posted on the original &T.
    edited March 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    What do you expect from someone who never posted on the original &T.

Yes I did:facepalm:
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    To be fair, it seems as though they've basically picked out most of the shitty posts which we have and didn't screencap any of the good ones. Also, we're not trying to follow in the footsteps of totse.com - that would be stupid. We're trying to create something new, just in the Totse name. There's no such thing as "old totse" and "new totse" - it's an idea and it's one which we're carrying forward.

What good posts?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    What good posts?

The ones that you did not make.
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The ones that you did not make.

That hurts.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    What are they actually doing? Taking screenshots to try and analyze us?

Plus I used to play EVE Online, damn I hated the Goon Squad...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    About DS - "the fact that this guy is a mod on there says a lot about the site "

I loled.

Edit - Saw they screengrabbed a post I made about hitting women. Ha. This perfectly encompasses how people pereive me IRL. I have a girlfriend (pretty much), yet discuss things which are socially unacceptable.
    Well it's better than doing it. And yes, I have only hit a woman once. On the arm.