i'm dfg

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Wut

This forum now has a ban on anyone coming out of pakistan:o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    You should've warned him first. I'm gonna infract you for improper infractioning.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You should've warned him first. I'm gonna infract you for improper infractioning.

Ima warn your improper infaction infaction for not warning before infracitng the improper infraction.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

people from pakistan dont get warnings:mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    *unbans himself*

I remember pulling this trick in M&A on Zoklet. The signature part gives it off. You could have made it more realistic if you wanted too. Btw can anyone try warning me [NOT INFRACTING]. I want to see if it's possible. Logic says it cannot be done [vineman and hellish are the exception cases]
    edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    *unbans himself*

I remember pulling this trick in M&A on Zoklet. The signature part gives it off. You could have made it more realistic if you wanted too. Btw can anyone try warning me [NOT INFRACTING]. I want to see if it's possible. Logic says it cannot be done [vineman and hellish are the exception cases]

It can't be done. The only option is to report your post. Looking at it today I could have done a more realistic job with this but I was drunk at the time:o