Flag Design

wasjoshwasjosh Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
So my house, which has yard space on each side, has a flag pole in the east yard.

I was thinking about digging it up and moving it to the front, but have few ideas on what colors I would fly.

I also need to check-out some kind of zoning laws or something to make sure I can, the east pole has been there for what looks like a long time.

A totse flag would be great, I'm thinking something simple: dark green background, 'totse' centered-white text on both sides.

This would also depend on how much it'd cost to get a custom flag printed up, if it's a bit out of my league, I'd probably buy one that may be a bit more understood.

'N.W.O' around the world bank symbol or something.

By the way, you can't see the pole at all due to vegetation(I may just trim a bunch if it turns out I can't move it.) on the east side, plus the east road is not nearly as busy as the north one. (I live just off the square in my city, and on a pretty busy 'cut-through' street)

Ideas and designs welcome.

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Get a black background and the facepalm logo all pixelized enlarged. lol.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Get a black background and the facepalm logo all pixelized enlarged. lol.

Agreed.

N.W.O. Might attract the wrong sort of people to your doorstep. A giant pixelated facepalm or smiley is just awesome. Certain people will know where its from, while the ones that don't will still appreciate a giant smiley on a flag :D

Even if you still wanted to put N.W.O. a smiley to accompany it would look pretty sweet.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    Agreed.

N.W.O. Might attract the wrong sort of people to your doorstep. A giant pixelated facepalm or smiley is just awesome. Certain people will know where its from, while the ones that don't will still appreciate a giant smiley on a flag :D

Even if you still wanted to put N.W.O. a smiley to accompany it would look pretty sweet.

I think I'm looking for some attention like that. I'm not doing anything illegal, either on-site or off, datada
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is the TOTSE flag:

35aj5t1.png

Fly this.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Harry Potter much?

The color does rock, almost would work better as one of those long vertical flag/drapes thing.

I've got a carport a little ways after you pull in the drive-way, perhaps one hanging on each side would give the right impression.

I think I'm going to be worried about money for at least a month, so this is probably put on hold, I haven't even looked up any prices.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    wasjosh wrote: »
    This would also depend on how much it'd cost to get a custom flag printed up, if it's a bit out of my league, I'd probably buy one that may be a bit more understood.

It should be pretty easy to paint a rather durable one yourself, and if you decide a simple enough design, it shouldn't be hard at all (think stencils and masking tape).
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    If your short on coin just go by a cheap ass Jolly Wodger flag and fly that until you can get a totse one made up.
    After all everyone likes pirates........unless they're Somalians.:cool: