Is my drinking really that out of control?

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
So last night, some friends and I were hanging out and drinking and spinning records and I'll admit, I was fucked up. I can drink a lot, but I hadn't eaten anything since 6 in the morning and it was pretty close to midnight. I'd been drinking for around 4 hours, mostly whiskey cokes and whiskey shots. I don't normally black out but last night I did.

One of my friends had some coke so we rocked it up and started chasing our shots with a crack hit. After doing that a couple of times I don't remember anything else. From what my friends told me, I started getting pretty crazy and mean. Talking shit, being obnoxious, whatever. My girlfriend told me to lay off the crack and I guess I shoved her down on the ground and sat on her chest and was yelling at her shit like "you think you're better than me? take a hit of this shit and then tell me that." "Ill make you famous." I guess she started crying and I wouldn't let her up until she hit the crack pipe. She's never done it before but I guess I made her hit it 3-4 times and she was drunk so she was fucked up and crying and then my Friends made me get off of her because they thought she was having a seizure.

I passed out pretty hard after that and needless to say woke up feeling terrible. Then I had to hear what had happened from my friends and my girlfriend is staying with her parents and won't answer the phone. I've called her probably 50 times today to try and apologize.

Anyway, I realize that my behavior was kind of inappropriate, but I've never done something like this before and I feel like I must not have that much of a problem with booze if I can hold down a job and its not like I black out every night. I feel like my girl is being too hard on me, I said I was sorry. Even my friends are giving me shit about it, saying I should lay off the booze. Am I really that out of control? Or is everybody overreacting?

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    :mad: Troll nigger. You said you had a wife in that other thread.
  • edited April 2011
    Regret only makes things worse. Work on changing yourself as a person so that even when your "inner nature" comes out, it is a loaded nice person doing the talking. I say this with the best of intentions. Your demons may be hairy and mean, but if you deal with them, and I hope you keep trying, you will be a better person sober, drunk, or sideways.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i guarantee that it is the alcohol that did that to you. you expect to be stronger than that little mind altering substance, however it can control you easily. whether you think it or not, its got you and not it. and i've tried crack, thats the one between the two that caused it.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    You ain't got a problem till yer kidneys hurt on a morning, mine feel fucked, I'll be dead soon
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I wondered if I had a drug problem after an impromptu house party at mine, and I just passed out, waking up only when everyone had fucked off :D
  • edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I wondered if I had a drug problem after an impromptu house party at mine, and I just passed out, waking up only when everyone had fucked off :D

I'd be worried about falling asleep with a bunch of people in my house. I'd expect that shit would go missing.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    ng7ccg.gif@LouisCyphar

For being a pussy and not controlling his drug intake>!