Who invited this guy?

DaGuruDaGuru Mite
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hi, my name's DaGuru and I'm a cross addi---......

Seriously though, yeah its the real me....albeit the SECOND version of DaGuru since it seems my old account was purged by someone who isn't DFG. You'll remember I was perma-banned just a few short months ago for having to educate Dark Rodent on who/what a "step-daddy" was. We'll address all that ugliness in other threads later, but for now I just wanted to give some clarity and raise my own question about this new account.

Account #1 had I believe 297 posts when it got perma-banned. I remember this because when discussing my wrongful banning with DFG I got a kick out of the fact in less than 300 posts and not breaking any rule I was kicked off a site supposedly harboring free speech.

What I don't understand about this "purging" of my old account is how it seems the posts have remained, and yet no one can click my old name or view its profile.....its listed merely as "guest".

What is REALLY mysterious is how now with this account, #2, it shows that I have 233 posts already to my credit....when in actuality this is my first post with this account. If one clicks "view all posts" none of those posts are visible, and I'm simply getting some message of "nothing matches that search" or something similar. Obviously now that I've put this post up there will be valid responses to that search, but I'm still wondering just WTF those 233 are???

Onward through the fog......

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Cool bro, welcome back.

I saw you owned TDR so you and I are friends already :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    A) Your account was purged and it's now shown as guest. I cannot access that account anymore since it doesn't exist.
    B) I added the post count and 233 seemed like a good number. I will increase it to 300 now.
    C) You were given direct regular status and for that I had to increase your post counts.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Daguru is a fucking legend. Pity he was banned. Welcome back brother.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Welcome back
  • edited April 2011
    Good to have you back here man :thumbsup: Post more of your super long replies for me? They're always a good laugh to read.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the warm welcome folks! :thumbsup:

So far I've been enjoying myself since I've been back, however I'm fearful the "stink" that keeps following me around might be too much of a buzzkill for certain sensibilities.

Meh, this is Totse and ain't for the weak of heart any how....so I'm sure you all can handle it. I'm just wondering how much harder I have to wash before that stench is finally off me? :confused:;)

Whatever the case, thanks again for the warm regards....and I'm sorry to have misplaced/forgotten this thread, as I don't want to appear as being ungrateful for the people that are enjoying having me here. :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Fuck off Spectral
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Thanks for the warm welcome folks! :thumbsup:

So far I've been enjoying myself since I've been back, however I'm fearful the "stink" that keeps following me around might be too much of a buzzkill for certain sensibilities.

Meh, this is Totse and ain't for the weak of heart any how....so I'm sure you all can handle it. I'm just wondering how much harder I have to wash before that stench is finally off me? :confused:;)

Whatever the case, thanks again for the warm regards....and I'm sorry to have misplaced/forgotten this thread, as I don't want to appear as being ungrateful for the people that are enjoying having me here. :D

I suggest using Surf Excel, it's a powerful cleaning detergent, I am sure two or three cycles in the machine will do the job :p.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Fuck off Spectral

Dude, please don't go after him like that. Let him post in peace. He is welcome here as much as anyone. You can't proof him being Spectral unless you really try it. So, let him be what he wants. As far as I can tell he is trying to contribute and be part of this place.

So, as a request, would you please stop bugging him and calling him Spectral all the time?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    TDR is the cancer that will end up killing this place. Get rid off him before he causes any further damage.

Not only is he driving away the minority that cares to use some half-assed elevated diction, but he's also abused his moderating power to his benefit in the past.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Dude, please don't go after him like that. Let him post in peace. He is welcome here as much as anyone. You can't proof him being Spectral unless you really try it. So, let him be what he wants. As far as I can tell he is trying to contribute and be part of this place.

So, as a request, would you please stop bugging him and calling him Spectral all the time?

Only for you. But we all know he is Spectral.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    welcome back :)
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    terminator2.jpg

You might appreciate a picture, you might not.

How has life been?