Thread to discuss Spectral's unjust perma-banning, and deserved return to Totse.

DaGuruDaGuru Mite
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
As instructed by DFG in this post.....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=165728&postcount=41

I'm bringing the inquiry/discussion to B&M.

So since its been determined that MY perma-banning was unjust and undeserved....could we now address exactly what Spectral did to earn his? And please don't use the "he used alt accounts after he got banned" card......because much of this userbase has used them in the past (and more than likely currently), not to mention many on staff thinks that kind of behaviors is funny/entertaining (****WAVES FRANTICALLY AT Yoda***)

If you are really going to have a "newer" era of Totse with a newer rendition of rules, (basically ignoring past transgressions from members and staff members alike) then if you are going to have TRUE fairness/freedom of speech it only makes sense Spectral is let back into the pond as well.

***Editing from original post to add this....

You claimed that "Spectral is Deadly Discourse"....how has that been verified? You telling us in all the years that Spectral was using alt accounts and couldn't be found out (unless he finally admitted it)...he has finally gotten sloppy and just forgot to use a proxy with that one? And why are some of the DD posts showing, but others are hidden, but still "quotable" by staff members?

Most importantly, in the first post off of DD's keyboard he makes a subtle hint he/she is a staff member. Why aren't you buying that angle? Granted, the staff members that actually DO use paragraphs and can put some intelligible thoughts together are few and far between around here.....but there is more than a handful that might be capable of putting up the kind of wit and truths that Deadly Discourse brings to the table.

So are you now somehow "further punishing" Spectral, based on your ASSUMPTION that he is Deadly Discourse......and using even more hubris and gossip as your excuse as to why he shouldn't be posting any more?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    You can read DD posts and easily see the Spectral pattern. Spectral has always been open about his ALT accounts. He never changed his style and it's not hard to pick up out. He is using a proxy at the moment and if you search his IP details you will see this:
    AgentFuckDfgSmith
    AuthFuckDfgJemima
    BarrackFuckDfgObama
    BruceFuckDfgLee
    HarryFuckDfgTrueman
    HelenofTroy
    HulkFuckDfgHogan
    In4theFuckDfgKill
    LuckyLouis
    MohabFuckDfgMogandi
    SockFuckDfgPuppet
    SpiderFuckDfgMan
    UnbanMyAccountOrElse

Those accounts are confirmed Spectral accounts and there are more where that came from.

After taking care of FATTY, we worked a way to end the perma-banning scheme because it fails anyway. It was decided internally as a part of experiment to group problematic users [users who continue on spamming and flooding and don't listen or back off] into a new group and restrict them.

They can view, post throughout totse but each post is now screened by section mods. Spectral is now under that treatment because he kept on making accounts and threatened to harm Totse and me personally as well. I don't take kindly to someone who goes into Pakistani forums and tries to snitch me out. I am already risking my life posting here and I don't want to get in trouble because some idiot got butthurt and decided to cause someone IRL harm. Even when I had the option of e-mailing his ISP and lodging a formal complaint I kept my cool.

I banned You and Spectral because your excessive bitching was harming the website, it seemed no matter what we did you wouldn't stop bitching. It's okay to bitch in one section but when you're spreading it thoughout totse it makes harder for other members to post. Like it or not Totse.info is different, if some users start bitching about a certain it does create drama and delays progress. I have been quite open about things and I will say that excessive bitching kills the community, this isn't Totse.com yet and we don't have tons of users to drown out the bitching or balance it. You need to understand that, we're here to built a place and it takes tons of contributions and commitment to make something work.

I was tempted to allow you back many times before but Spectral kept up his petty attacks. Even though you say you don't like Spectral or you don't have anything in common with Spectral it does surprise me to see you asking about him.

Anyway, the point is. Spectral will remain in the new Mite group. His main account is freezed and if he wants he can use the new account. The group was created for users who are technically perma banned and can't be helped.

If Spectral behaves, I will move him to the regular group.

Again, banning you was an Admin decision and as the site rules dictates it can be done.
  • NickNick Locked
    edited April 2011
    soap-opera.jpg

TF2backdropstory.jpg

Forget DaGuru to end the thread with.......

soapopera3.jpg

but then again, you would never start it in first place if those were your intentions:D
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    spectral did all that??

what an old fucking loser
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You can read DD posts and easily see the Spectral pattern. Spectral has always been open about his ALT accounts. He never changed his style and it's not hard to pick up out. He is using a proxy at the moment and if you search his IP details you will see this:

Those accounts are confirmed Spectral accounts and there are more where that came from.

After taking care of FATTY, we worked a way to end the perma-banning scheme because it fails anyway. It was decided internally as a part of experiment to group problematic users [users who continue on spamming and flooding and don't listen or back off] into a new group and restrict them.

They can view, post throughout totse but each post is now screened by section mods. Spectral is now under that treatment because he kept on making accounts and threatened to harm Totse and me personally as well. I don't take kindly to someone who goes into Pakistani forums and tries to snitch me out. I am already risking my life posting here and I don't want to get in trouble because some idiot got butthurt and decided to cause someone IRL harm. Even when I had the option of e-mailing his ISP and lodging a formal complaint I kept my cool.

I banned You and Spectral because your excessive bitching was harming the website, it seemed no matter what we did you wouldn't stop bitching. It's okay to bitch in one section but when you're spreading it thoughout totse it makes harder for other members to post. Like it or not Totse.info is different, if some users start bitching about a certain it does create drama and delays progress. I have been quite open about things and I will say that excessive bitching kills the community, this isn't Totse.com yet and we don't have tons of users to drown out the bitching or balance it. You need to understand that, we're here to built a place and it takes tons of contributions and commitment to make something work.

I was tempted to allow you back many times before but Spectral kept up his petty attacks. Even though you say you don't like Spectral or you don't have anything in common with Spectral it does surprise me to see you asking about him.

Anyway, the point is. Spectral will remain in the new Mite group. His main account is freezed and if he wants he can use the new account. The group was created for users who are technically perma banned and can't be helped.

If Spectral behaves, I will move him to the regular group.

Again, banning you was an Admin decision and as the site rules dictates it can be done.

*sigh*

I can see this conversation is going to get even more confusing than I originally thought,because its probably going to digress into 2 sub discussions.....the particular details of these discussions, and the philosophical idealogies of "freedom of speech".

First off, you are greatly exaggerating claiming I was "bitching everywhere".....when most of my posting was in B&M, the Suggestions area,and a few peppered in SG the last couple of days I was online. The problem is I don't post with political correctness in my heart, nor do I care about rosey discourse if I don't have the time or care to be "nice".

What really sucks is this is going to have to all come down to a "he-said/he-said" scenario.....because since my old account was disabled we no longer have the ability to break my posting history down in a proper chronological order....unless some REAL no-life loser wants to go through all these threads and piece them altogether properly. In the end it all boils down to who has the most credibility here...me or DFG. Actually, we should throw Rodent's ego into the equation as well, because a discerning viewer will realize some of the truer realities of the history of things. So who IS telling the truth on this one folks? Me, or DFG and Roden'ts butthurt? Hmmmmm......

Getting past the old history for a moment...where did I ever say "I didn't like Spectral"???? Again, you've misinterpreted something I said to you probably privately....and that is, Spectral and I are not AS friendly as people think. Meaning...no, I'm not his sock puppet, nor am I just doing his bidding, nor am I under his thumb, nor do we plot or plan shit together as if we are in cahoots. He's a guy I met on Totse just like everyone else, and through the years have developed tremendous respect for. Yes, I most certainly DO consider him a friend as much as anyone can who've they've only met online....but like you said there is shit tons I disagree with him about. Whether philosophically, or in the practical application and behaviors. (Truth be told DFG, Spectral is actually a much "nicer" guy than me....but the only reason you don't have any fear or care about my essence here is because you know I'm a computer moron)

What I don't get...is on one hand you say, "I know you aren't alligned with Spectral"....but in the very same sentence you admit to continue to punish me because I was his friend. Huh???? You won't lump us together, yet you still lump us together when it suits you. Flip-flop and it changes by the second....

Most importantly though.....you just rattled off a whole shitload of techy shit that I can barely keep straight. This special group, that restricted group, this group gets that privilege, that group doesn't get this one.....I mean seriously DFG, REALLY??? THIS is your idea of "free speech", to have peopel categorized in this section or that section with more freedoms then others?

Can't you see the stunning hypocrisy, if not outright stupidity in trying to say that with a straight face? "Welcome to Totse....where we can talk about anything".....Errrrrr, ummmmm well, OK...these folks over here can talk about this. And those folks over there can talk about that but only after they have their posts have been scrutinized first. And these people here might be somebody who we didn't like in the past, so we'll put them in this cage over here and watch them for a while...and if they quit snarling at us everytime we walk by, we might let them out every once and a while for exercise."

Honestly man, if the entire foundation/essence of what Totse is supposed to be about is free speech....HOW IN THE HELL does your warped version with all these rules, addendums, ommisions, and asterisks really intend to grow a userbase? You think anyone at all that hasn't been around all this time (and buying the side stories throughout) can understand what you just posted above?

Read that back to yourself as an unobjective observer that just found this place an hour or day ago DFG....how does ANYTHING you just stated above fall in line with your goal/purpose/mission with Totse? All it is, is site politics that make this look like any other message forum on the internet.....a place run by rhetoric, hubris, politics, and ass-kissing....certainly NOT a Totse-esque experience, nor anything resembling "free speech".
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    soap-opera.jpg

If you're gonna give props to something Days of our Lives....could you at least post pics from this century? That is CLEARLY 1990's DooL storylines from over 20 years ago!!!
  • NickNick Locked
    edited April 2011
    BUT...am just an attention seeker and find amusement and lulz*
    :eek:

Indeed , finally you got something right.:D

One question though, :rolleyes:, why did you have to create another new account to say rubbish ?:facepalm:

1b799b51.jpg

Lulz Morning Star..:D, your hacking abilities really amaze me !

Where's that link...I want to be the first one that clicks on it.:p
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    *sigh*

I can see this conversation is going to get even more confusing than I originally thought,because its probably going to digress into 2 sub discussions.....the particular details of these discussions, and the philosophical idealogies of "freedom of speech".

First off, you are greatly exaggerating claiming I was "bitching everywhere".....when most of my posting was in B&M, the Suggestions area,and a few peppered in SG the last couple of days I was online. The problem is I don't post with political correctness in my heart, nor do I care about rosey discourse if I don't have the time or care to be "nice".

What really sucks is this is going to have to all come down to a "he-said/he-said" scenario.....because since my old account was disabled we no longer have the ability to break my posting history down in a proper chronological order....unless some REAL no-life loser wants to go through all these threads and piece them altogether properly. In the end it all boils down to who has the most credibility here...me or DFG. Actually, we should throw Rodent's ego into the equation as well, because a discerning viewer will realize some of the truer realities of the history of things. So who IS telling the truth on this one folks? Me, or DFG and Roden'ts butthurt? Hmmmmm......

Getting past the old history for a moment...where did I ever say "I didn't like Spectral"???? Again, you've misinterpreted something I said to you probably privately....and that is, Spectral and I are not AS friendly as people think. Meaning...no, I'm not his sock puppet, nor am I just doing his bidding, nor am I under his thumb, nor do we plot or plan shit together as if we are in cahoots. He's a guy I met on Totse just like everyone else, and through the years have developed tremendous respect for. Yes, I most certainly DO consider him a friend as much as anyone can who've they've only met online....but like you said there is shit tons I disagree with him about. Whether philosophically, or in the practical application and behaviors. (Truth be told DFG, Spectral is actually a much "nicer" guy than me....but the only reason you don't have any fear or care about my essence here is because you know I'm a computer moron)

What I don't get...is on one hand you say, "I know you aren't alligned with Spectral"....but in the very same sentence you admit to continue to punish me because I was his friend. Huh???? You won't lump us together, yet you still lump us together when it suits you. Flip-flop and it changes by the second....

Most importantly though.....you just rattled off a whole shitload of techy shit that I can barely keep straight. This special group, that restricted group, this group gets that privilege, that group doesn't get this one.....I mean seriously DFG, REALLY??? THIS is your idea of "free speech", to have peopel categorized in this section or that section with more freedoms then others?

Can't you see the stunning hypocrisy, if not outright stupidity in trying to say that with a straight face? "Welcome to Totse....where we can talk about anything".....Errrrrr, ummmmm well, OK...these folks over here can talk about this. And those folks over there can talk about that but only after they have their posts have been scrutinized first. And these people here might be somebody who we didn't like in the past, so we'll put them in this cage over here and watch them for a while...and if they quit snarling at us everytime we walk by, we might let them out every once and a while for exercise."

Honestly man, if the entire foundation/essence of what Totse is supposed to be about is free speech....HOW IN THE HELL does your warped version with all these rules, addendums, ommisions, and asterisks really intend to grow a userbase? You think anyone at all that hasn't been around all this time (and buying the side stories throughout) can understand what you just posted above?

Read that back to yourself as an unobjective observer that just found this place an hour or day ago DFG....how does ANYTHING you just stated above fall in line with your goal/purpose/mission with Totse? All it is, is site politics that make this look like any other message forum on the internet.....a place run by rhetoric, hubris, politics, and ass-kissing....certainly NOT a Totse-esque experience, nor anything resembling "free speech".

Sorry for the Tech jumbo bumbo :( I will try to make it simple for you. I am just used to typing in that fashion.

I banned you and Spectral and it was my decision based on what was going on in the forums. I didn't let you in because I was waiting for things to cool down and since most users at that time associate you with Spectral it makes it harder to keep things simple.

Was Rodent butthurt about you? Yes, maybe he was. Did it help me in making my decision, not really. I asked about the ban in an M&A thread and we did have discussion regarding you. In the end I had to pull the plug and I will admit again I didn't like it and I am not planning to experience it again.

Do I lump you and Spectral together from time to time, yes, I do but I can't help it, you two do make a nice couple :p.

Now, I will try to explain you what I said in my previous post.

Spectral was banned along with you by me.
    You got angry about it which is completely justified.
    Spectral waged war against us which isn't something that we like.
    He created sock accounts and continued to spam and flood Totse. We banned his account; IP banned him but waited for him to cool down.
    He did eventually.

There was another user called FATTY that was breaking rules from time to time and since we already banned two users [You and Spectral] I didn't want to kick him out in that fashion as well.
    I coined a solution that restricts users. In a way you can post in threads but a moderate will approve your posts.
    This special restriction can only be applied by an Admin and is only valid when a user has reached a point where perma ban is justified.

After having chats with you and getting things stable Spectral decided to show up again, and at the same time I got your e-mail and I decided to give this a second try.

Clear rules were created and the community was asked for this feedback.

In the end you were allowed back and Spectral account was locked since he was using DD account.

When it comes to Free Speech you're free to say whatever you like about things but that doesn't mean I will let things go out of hand. Totse.info is a community and it lives and breaths and it's my Job as an Admin to keep everything working smoothly and keep things under control this applies to drama and propaganda schemes.

Are my methods harsh, wrong they could be. But I am not stopping you from exposing them or point them out.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Spectral was banned along with you by me.
    You got angry about it which is completely justified.
    Spectral waged war against us which isn't something that we like.
    He created sock accounts and continued to spam and flood Totse. We banned his account; IP banned him but waited for him to cool down.
    He did eventually.

What it all comes down to then, is the way we reacted to our unjust perma-bans. Its like 2 separate guys both got their feet stepped on. One guy yells out..."What the fuck!" as his response. The other goes and stomps right back on the clumsy oaf that stepped on his foot. They both should have NEVER had their feet stepped on in the first place.....but because one gave you a dose of your own medicine THAT is your just cause for keeping Spectral away forever? (Mind you, it isn't like everyone else here is so "ethical" in regard to their histories....you have more than one person on your staff that has fucked with other people's personal information with such glee it is almost a sport to them)
    In the end you were allowed back and Spectral account was locked since he was using DD account.

So it all comes down to just one account that you have allowed to have access to the boards? All the other accounts you've deleted, but for whatever reason you allow the DD account to have SOME say....and are now using that as your justification to hold someone back? Is it because the posts that you aren't approving have more harmful banter in them, stuff we aren't seeing? Because the posts that you ARE allowing aren't anything so extraordinary, nothing nobody else has said that is allowed within the confines of these boards.

Most importantly, you still haven't explained just HOW you know DD is really Spectral? Why couldn't it be someone else? What if it was proven it was someone different and you've been wrong all along about your hunch? Would that user then be perm-banned and Spectral given a new chance? Hell, what if I told you it really was me all this time who operated that account....then would my new status around here be in jeopardy?

Seems to me you are latching a whole bunch of excuses at Spectral's feet at "why" he shouldn't be here....despite the fact a lot of those excuses are just hunches and innuendo.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    What it all comes down to then, is the way we reacted to our unjust perma-bans. Its like 2 separate guys both got their feet stepped on. One guy yells out..."What the fuck!" as his response. The other goes and stomps right back on the clumsy oaf that stepped on his foot. They both should have NEVER had their feet stepped on in the first place.....but because one gave you a dose of your own medicine THAT is your just cause for keeping Spectral away forever? (Mind you, it isn't like everyone else here is so "ethical" in regard to their histories....you have more than one person on your staff that has fucked with other people's personal information with such glee it is almost a sport to them)

So it all comes down to just one account that you have allowed to have access to the boards? All the other accounts you've deleted, but for whatever reason you allow the DD account to have SOME say....and are now using that as your justification to hold someone back? Is it because the posts that you aren't approving have more harmful banter in them, stuff we aren't seeing? Because the posts that you ARE allowing aren't anything so extraordinary, nothing nobody else has said that is allowed within the confines of these boards.

Most importantly, you still haven't explained just HOW you know DD is really Spectral? Why couldn't it be someone else? What if it was proven it was someone different and you've been wrong all along about your hunch? Would that user then be perm-banned and Spectral given a new chance? Hell, what if I told you it really was me all this time who operated that account....then would my new status around here be in jeopardy?

Seems to me you are latching a whole bunch of excuses at Spectral's feet at "why" he shouldn't be here....despite the fact a lot of those excuses are just hunches and innuendo.
    I posted his accounts that he used from that IP. Unless you want me to dump all his IPs and start posting more tid bits I can't do anything else.

I will repeat Spectral account is locked away. I am assuming DD is his new ALT based on the IP matches and posts.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote:
    When it comes to Free Speech you're free to say whatever you like about things but that doesn't mean I will let things go out of hand.

Glad to see we have Sharia edition of the First Amendment here on this pathetic totse clone. Jeff Hunter would vomit at this sickening online caliphate dedicated of the worship of our very own modern-day pedophile prophet: Dfg.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    Glad to see we have Sharia edition of the First Amendment here on this pathetic totse clone. Jeff Hunter would vomit at this sickening online caliphate dedicated of the worship of our very own modern-day pedophile prophet: Dfg.

Well, it's still better than the US one.
  • edited April 2011
    By my reckoning this site has about 100-150 regular(ish) users. You'd think that with four global mods and 20+ mods, Spectral's butthurt-inflicting posts could very easily be transferred to B&M if needed. It would keep the buggers' busy and save having to create a special forum just for them to play grab-ass in.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    By my reckoning this site has about 14-20 regular(ish) users. You'd think that with four global mods and 20+ mods, Spectral's butthurt-inflicting posts could very easily be transferred to B&M if needed. It would keep the buggers' busy and save having to create a special forum just for them to play grab-ass in.

fixed
  • edited April 2011
    Well... perhaps I was being a touch generous. :o
  • edited April 2011
    I don't like the idea of censorship.... But the choice ain't up to me.

Although, if the number of trolls starts to heavily outweigh regular-type posters, it probably would cause people posting legit stuff to stop visiting.

Whatever, I guess we'll find out in time.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    Hell, what if I told you it really was me all this time who operated that account....then would my new status around here be in jeopardy?

I thought it was you.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    To OP go die.
  • edited April 2011
    Seconded. Post something other than drama, or you have no reason to be here.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I posted his accounts that he used from that IP. Unless you want me to dump all his IPs and start posting more tid bits I can't do anything else.

I will repeat Spectral account is locked away. I am assuming DD is his new ALT based on the IP matches and posts.

I understand Spectral's account is locked away....just like my old one was. But obviously you fixed my issue to some extent, at least to the point where I could post under this nick again. But you are just REFUSING to make that same fix for him, all based on assumptions and proxies.

You still haven't answered the question yet though......what is so "harmful" in the unapproved posts that the rest of us aren't seeing? Because it doesn't seem that anyone is in agreement with you that the Deadly Discourse account needs to be posting under the ridiculous parameters you've set for it.

My point being you might have more of the community on your side with this "Spectral is a big bad meanie, I tell ya!".....if you could actually give us finite reasons/examples of just how terrible he is, rather than these very vague assumptions and the baseless rhetoric of "too much bitching/dividing the community".
    edited April 2011
    I understand Spectral's account is locked away....just like my old one was. But obviously you fixed my issue to some extent, at least to the point where I could post under this nick again. But you are just REFUSING to make that same fix for him, all based on assumptions and proxies.

You still haven't answered the question yet though......what is so "harmful" in the unapproved posts that the rest of us aren't seeing? Because it doesn't seem that anyone is in agreement with you that the Deadly Discourse account needs to be posting under the ridiculous parameters you've set for it.

My point being you might have more of the community on your side with this "Spectral is a big bad meanie, I tell ya!".....if you could actually give us finite reasons/examples of just how terrible he is, rather than these very vague assumptions and the baseless rhetoric of "too much bitching/dividing the community".

Shut up, one account is enough.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    To OP go die.
    Shut up, one account is enough.

And you've given this chump a leadership(?) position here?

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL

Just WTF kind of "example" can he provide the rest of the userbase.....how to walk around epicly butthurt 24/7 and conduct yourself like an insecure little girl???? :rolleyes:
    edited April 2011
    ^Do you have anything useful to add to this site Spectral?
  • edited April 2011
    Da Guru, I double dog dare you to put 1/10 of the effort you put into arguing with DFG, into one, single, post about something other than this site. I don't think you can, I think that for you, totse exists for you for the sole purpose of luring anyone within earshot into long and pointless arguments about YOU. Do you have a concept of life beyond your own ego?

Aside from the dare, answer me one question, why are you here? Enlighten us, oh guru of all things DaGuru, what is your purpose behind the argument that you and Spectral be allowed to participate? If you were both allowed full membership this second, what do you bring to the table? I cook, and I just spent 2 hours making a How To on making chocolate mousse, that is what I do here, some might think it pointless, but what have you ever contributed that matches even this small bit of input to the community? Spectral posted a couple of good things then sank into a heap of his own shit and misplaced animosity, I don't remember seeing anything from you.

Spectral and I had a little chat about music once, and maybe this will make it through your blinders;

C/O
    "yes, you"
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    Da Guru, I double dog dare you to put 1/10 of the effort you put into arguing with DFG, into one, single, post about something other than this site. I don't think you can, I think that for you, totse exists for you for the sole purpose of luring anyone within earshot into long and pointless arguments about YOU. Do you have a concept of life beyond your own ego?

Aside from the dare, answer me one question, why are you here? Enlighten us, oh guru of all things DaGuru, what is your purpose behind the argument that you and Spectral be allowed to participate? If you were both allowed full membership this second, what do you bring to the table? I cook, and I just spent 2 hours making a How To on making chocolate mousse, that is what I do here, some might think it pointless, but what have you ever contributed that matches even this small bit of input to the community? Spectral posted a couple of good things then sank into a heap of his own shit and misplaced animosity, I don't remember seeing anything from you.

Spectral and I had a little chat about music once, and maybe this will make it through your blinders;

C/O
    "yes, you"

LOL. Nice try, but you are about the thousandth person to make this challenge. I wish he'd take you up on it though.
    edited April 2011
    ^He won't though, Spectral won't let him.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    ^He won't though, Spectral won't let him.

wow i agreed!

It does seem like hes a puppet just crying on aand on about spectrul

We got it. Your bf is out. Your back shits over

Post like eveybody else and quit crying.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011

The only time these threads digress into all about me, is when folks like yourself want to play "kill the messenger" and attack my intents or agenda...rather than the topic at hand. How many times have we seen THAT movie before? ;)

Christ, I haven't been posting for barely 2 days, and yeah I do have some busy and chaotic days in my life. I would say go back to my old posting history for "normal" input I had in my last stint.....but that was the purged account during my first go around, and it ain't my fault its harder to search my history than everyone else's.

Regardless, if you looked within the less than 20 posts I have put up so far....at this stage I'm 0-2 in generating discussion about a "non" Totse issue. In one thread I was inquiring about the health/life/status of a member's relative, the other I was trying to give life advice to someone who didn't understand why every day is a gift to be celebrated. Guess I should just pack it in and call it a day based on that "effort", huh?

But enough about ME, cuz the messenger ain't dead yet. :cool:

Since you wanted to add to this convo, what's your honest take about the actual topic of this thread, c/o???? You think the the posts Spectral up in the short time he was allowed on these boards were so defamatory and damaging (especially in a place where the staff is made up of some of these people) that he should never be allowed back on the premises again????
    edited April 2011
    The only time these threads digress into all about me, is when folks like yourself want to play "kill the messenger" and attack my intents or agenda...rather than the topic at hand. How many times have we seen THAT movie before? ;)

Christ, I haven't been posting for barely 2 days, and yeah I do have some busy and chaotic days in my life. I would say go back to my old posting history for "normal" input I had in my last stint.....but that was the purged account during my first go around, and it ain't my fault its harder to search my history than everyone else's.

Regardless, if you looked within the less than 20 posts I have put up so far....at this stage I'm 0-2 in generating discussion about a "non" Totse issue. In one thread I was inquiring about the health/life/status of a member's relative, the other I was trying to give life advice to someone who didn't understand why every day is a gift to be celebrated. Guess I should just pack it in and call it a day based on that "effort", huh?

Since you wanted to add to this convo, what's your honest take about the actual topic of this thread, c/o???? You think the the posts Spectral up in the short time he was allowed on these boards were so defamatory and damaging (especially in a place where the staff is made up of some of these people) that he should never be allowed back on the premises again????

You do realize how stupid you look being a made up person talking about made up people right?
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru isn't spectral. Get over it.

Funny, because before your latest little mental flip flop you used to tell anyone who would listen he was. The thing is nobody pays any mind to a word you say Chester. Sure, many of respond in order to slap you about and have a chuckle at your expense. But don't take the wrong way, we aren't actually speaking with you.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    You do realize how stupid you look being a made up person talking about made up people right?

Funny thing is, before this post you hadn't posted for over an hour and a half...and this whole section hadn't been touched in over 4 hours. Yet here you are responding to me in barely 4 minutes flat, hanging onto the edge of your seat waiting for my reply all fuckin day.

Its flattering Rodent, really it is.....creepy and pathetic, too....but still flattering. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and you prattling on about spooks, phantoms and boogeymen is just as equally pathetic, but you certainly don't let THAT observation ever stop you either.
    edited April 2011
    Funny thing is, before this post you hadn't posted for over an hour and a half...and this whole section hadn't been touched in over 4 hours. Yet here you are responding to me in barely 4 minutes flat, hanging onto the edge of your seat waiting for my reply all fuckin day.

Its flattering Rodent, really it is.....creepy and pathetic, too....but still flattering. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and you prattling on about spooks, phantoms and boogeymen is just as equally pathetic, but you certainly don't let THAT observation ever stop you either.

Hai Spectral, did you enjoy writing that story? Do you often quell your homosexual attraction to me by writing stories about me? While it is usually nice to be in someones thoughts it is just kind of creepy to think about being in yours that way.

Tell me which one of you writes the stories, you or DaGuru? I am guessing it is you because when you are in the DaGuru suit you are much less imaginative.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Hai Spectral, did you enjoy writing that story? Do you often quell your homosexual attraction to me by writing stories about me? While it is usually nice to be in someones thoughts it is just kind of creepy to think about being in yours that way.

Tell me which one of you writes the stories, you or DaGuru? I am guessing it is you because when you are in the DaGuru suit you are much less imaginative.

You're the one bringng guy/guy sex into the equation in this thread bub, not me. Speaking of which, this IS one helluva example you are setting as a moderator for this section. Derailing threads, spewing nonsense and fairy tails.

Or do you pertain to the Zoklet rules version of B&M over at PEOO....try to make B&M as obscure and pointless like Paragon/Vladie has done so successfully, considering your credibilitiy was flushed down the toilet long ago...it ain't like YOU have anything to lose,right. Fuck if B&M has any integrity or ratoinality behind it...as long as YOU get to flex your ego and show off your butthurt, all is right in your world, huh?
    edited April 2011
    You're the one bringng guy/guy sex into the equation in this thread bub, not me. Speaking of which, this IS one helluva example you are setting as a moderator for this section. Derailing threads, spewing nonsense and fairy tails.

Or do you pertain to the Zoklet rules version of B&M over at PEOO....try to make B&M as obscure and pointless like Paragon/Vladie has done so successfully, considering your credibilitiy was flushed down the toilet long ago...it ain't like YOU have anything to lose,right. Fuck if B&M has any integrity or ratoinality behind it...as long as YOU get to flex your ego and show off your butthurt, all is right in your world, huh?

Since every single post you make and every single thread you start has been the same garbage forever expect the same treatment for all of you threads in this section by me until you actually exibit a pattern of contribution.

If you don't like it you can always feel free to start a thread and birch about it in B&M.

OH and Hai Spectral.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Since every single post you make and every single thread you start has been the same garbage forever expect the same treatment for all of you threads in this section by me until you actually exibit a pattern of contribution.

If you don't like it you can always feel free to start a thread and birch about it in B&M.

OH and Hai Spectral.

ITT: Dark Rodent exposes his never ending butthrut and insecurity issues by declaring a vendetta, as well as successfully derails a topic he has no clue or opinion about.

Great. Leadership. Here. Folks. :D
    edited April 2011
    ITT: Dark Rodent exposes his never ending butthrut and insecurity issues by declaring a vendetta, as well as successfully derails a topic he has no clue or opinion about.

Great. Leadership. Here. Folks. :D

Where do I mention a vendetta. I am merely letting you know that as long as you post the same garbage over and over in B&M I am going to toss garbage on it for you. Just trying to lend a hand your your efforts to trash the place up there Spectral.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Where do I mention a vendetta. I am merely letting you know that as long as you post the same garbage over and over in B&M I am going to toss garbage on it for you. Just trying to lend a hand your your efforts to trash the place up there Spectral.

I've been back all of 2 days, and I've put up TWO threads. One in the introduction section, with an appropriate "opening" post....the other this thread AS INSTRUCTED BY AN ADMIN at his request. There is no "repetitive" anything.....other than your predictable butthurt, power mongering and talking to ghosts.

Now for the umpteenth time so much so that I've lost count....do you have ANYTHING topical to discuss about the real issues of this thread, or will you continue to sully your own credibility as well as the position of moderator with your incessant trollish and derailing nonsense?
    edited April 2011
    I've been back all of 2 days, and I've put up TWO threads. One in the introduction section, with an appropriate "opening" post....the other this thread AS INSTRUCTED BY AN ADMIN at his request. There is no "repetitive" anything.....other than your predictable butthurt, power mongering and talking to ghosts.

Now for the umpteenth time so much so that I've lost count....do you have ANYTHING topical to discuss about the real issues of this thread, or will you continue to sully your own credibility as well as the position of moderator with your incessant trollish and derailing nonsense?

Back for more already? OK have it your way. Here is some more random garbage to go with your predictable garbage Spec.

some-random-garbage.jpg
  • edited April 2011

My apologies, I did read your post in Lethargicas thread, it was a good contribution. Why is it you think your post would start conversation instead of just being read?, you had some good points, but nothing spectacular. Do you feel all your posts are worthy of discussion?

In respects to the OP, I am of two minds about it. I do believe that totse.info should allow the broadest user base possible, we are the place you can say "nigger", and I want it to stay that way. If there is one thing that makes totse distinct from other sites with the same content, it is that users have more freedom than others.

You and Spectral just take things too damn seriously, and when someone crosses either of you, you latch on like a rabid pit bull and won't let go. A little contradiction, and you guys post a diatribe of point by point response that inevitably ends in an accusation of censorship on the part of a moderator of administrator. It is not this fact alone that makes you problem members, mostly it is the volume of such posts. I said it once before, to Spectral, if you want people to listen, talk less.

You don't like being told what to do, in any sense, I get that, and I have some respect for it. But to constantly rage against what you perceive to be unjust and unfair treatment is pointless. You act as though you have some inherent right to be here, you don't. You are here at the sufferance of the community, as are all of us.

Why is it that you have decided you must be "The Messenger"? Do you think we are all so stupid and misguided that you have to advocate for us? I do not feel particularly repressed here, and IRL I am the first person to speak up when I feel I am being shit on. Hell, I'm the guy that tells the dickhead spitting sunflower seeds all over the place on the bus to get a fucking clue, I am the guy that gets punched because he gets between some asshole and the shitfaced woman he is trying to drag into his car, I start shit.

You know what?, I am going to walk away from this one. You have a distorted perspective that always ends up with you being the underdog fighting for a truth that exists only in your mind. You are bad news, with chocolate sprinkles. Have fun.

C/O
    "sheeple"
    edited April 2011
    Highjack:

This thread is now about unlucky quotes'
    “People are lucky and unlucky...according to the ratio between what they get and what they have been led to expect.”

Samuel Butler (English novelist, essayist and critic, 1835-1902)
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Holy shit C/O....there is SO MUCH wrong about your perception and misinterpretation about who I am, and the way I post....forgive me for breaking this down "point by point", but with so many errors I really don't know of a more concise way to correct you....
    My apologies, I did read your post in Lethargicas thread, it was a good contribution. Why is it you think your post would start conversation instead of just being read?, you had some good points, but nothing spectacular. Do you feel all your posts are worthy of discussion?

See now despite the fact you are about to lecture ME about being too serious, this is where you right now are going way overboard with a simple comment I made. You claimed I haven't "done" anything besides post about Totse issues, I pointed you in the direction of at least post that was "normal/helpful"....along with a lighthearted comment mocking chagrin and dismay that nobody responded to it. And here you are now putting WAAAYYYY to much thought/weight/concern into that simple comment of mine.

You and Spectral just take things too damn seriously, and when someone crosses either of you, you latch on like a rabid pit bull and won't let go. A little contradiction, and you guys post a diatribe of point by point response that inevitably ends in an accusation of censorship on the part of a moderator of administrator.

That isn't true in any sense, at least not for me. I don't hold grudges from thread to thread....and if I disagree with someone for 1,0000 ideas in a row, I'm more than willing to agree with them that one time if we are on the same page. This isn't some clique-ish game of "sides" with me, and I don't know why you are even implying that. Hell, if one looks close enough when Spectral and I do post...we actually DISAGREE more than we do agree, yet still maintain some respect and friendship with each other. Amazing, huh?

Oh, but for a legit example of someone that "latches on a like a rabid dog"...you have to look no further than your co-mod Dark Rodent. Witness his never ending digs towards those he dislikes....thread after thread after thread of smarmy little comments towards people like Fatty, Sanchez, and now me.
    You act as though you have some inherent right to be here, you don't. You are here at the sufferance of the community, as are all of us.

Wrong again, as before I even registered I literally ASKED FOR PERMISSION to see if I my presence here would be a good idea. Not once, but twice...if you add up me just coming off my perma-ban. See C/O, I AM a man of integrity, and have probably dealt with DFG more above board than anyone else here. I realize this is a private entity and can be shown the door in a nano-second and I have zero "rights", so where you are interpretting that I believe I have some inherent right is completely false on your part. I haven't hinted or implied that, and you must be misunderstanding my ego and attaching a whole shitload of things to it that just aren't accurate.
    Why is it that you have decided you must be "The Messenger"?

I didn't call myself The Messenger, instead you twisted my context to give me higher authority/power/meaning behind my words. I was using a very common cliche to point out how you and a couple of others didn't want to discuss the topic I brough to the table, instead digress the conversation to my credibility. I was making a subtle little nudge that you were derailing the thread, along with commenting I've seen the "kill the messenger" tactic hundreds if not thousands of times before on Totse and Zoklet. I don't believe I'm a messiah, messenger, savior or anything else.....its people like you that take the SIMPLEST pieces of text I put up, and surround elaborate plots/storylines around them. Which breaks me to the most important point......
    You take things too damn seriously

Really? Its ME that takes shit too seriously? Well, scroll the fuck up and witness how you attributed a TON of overly dramatic bullshit behind my text....stuff I've never said or even hinted at. YOU are a perfect example of someone walking away from my posts and instead of just reading the words and the message contained within them, you make up all kinds of mistruths if not out and out LIES....all based on rumor, innuendo or gossip.

What's especially funny is how you and so many others claim I'm too "wordy". because I put up lengthier posts to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings, yet people are STILL so intimidated/awed/fearful of the simple text I put on the screen they make up all kinds of shit (like you just did) to further create the "bad boy" image that my personality seems to create.
    Highjack:

Too late....your insecurity and incessant butthurt did that somewhere on page 1. But hey, you ARE doing a great job of turning this place into Zoklet PEOO. Between your latest one-liner responses(?) and HB-ish 4-chan images, you are dragging this section further into irrelevance and obscurity. Vladie would be so proud!!!!!!! :D
    edited April 2011
    Holy shit C/O....there is SO MUCH wrong about your perception and misinterpretation about who I am, and the way I post....forgive me for breaking this down "point by point", but with so many errors I really don't know of a more concise way to correct you....

See now despite the fact you are about to lecture ME about being too serious, this is where you right now are going way overboard with a simple comment I made. You claimed I haven't "done" anything besides post about Totse issues, I pointed you in the direction of at least post that was "normal/helpful"....along with a lighthearted comment mocking chagrin and dismay that nobody responded to it. And here you are now putting WAAAYYYY to much thought/weight/concern into that simple comment of mine.

That isn't true in any sense, at least not for me. I don't hold grudges from thread to thread....and if I disagree with someone for 1,0000 ideas in a row, I'm more than willing to agree with them that one time if we are on the same page. This isn't some clique-ish game of "sides" with me, and I don't know why you are even implying that. Hell, if one looks close enough when Spectral and I do post...we actually DISAGREE more than we do agree, yet still maintain some respect and friendship with each other. Amazing, huh?

Oh, but for a legit example of someone that "latches on a like a rabid dog"...you have to look no further than your co-mod Dark Rodent. Witness his never ending digs towards those he dislikes....thread after thread after thread of smarmy little comments towards people like Fatty, Sanchez, and now me.

Wrong again, as before I even registered I literally ASKED FOR PERMISSION to see if I my presence here would be a good idea. Not once, but twice...if you add up me just coming off my perma-ban. See C/O, I AM a man of integrity, and have probably dealt with DFG more above board than anyone else here. I realize this is a private entity and can be shown the door in a nano-second and I have zero "rights", so where you are interpretting that I believe I have some inherent right is completely false on your part. I haven't hinted or implied that, and you must be misunderstanding my ego and attaching a whole shitload of things to it that just aren't accurate.

I didn't call myself The Messenger, instead you twisted my context to give me higher authority/power/meaning behind my words. I was using a very common cliche to point out how you and a couple of others didn't want to discuss the topic I brough to the table, instead digress the conversation to my credibility. I was making a subtle little nudge that you were derailing the thread, along with commenting I've seen the "kill the messenger" tactic hundreds if not thousands of times before on Totse and Zoklet. I don't believe I'm a messiah, messenger, savior or anything else.....its people like you that take the SIMPLEST pieces of text I put up, and surround elaborate plots/storylines around them. Which breaks me to the most important point......

Really? Its ME that takes shit too seriously? Well, scroll the fuck up and witness how you attributed a TON of overly dramatic bullshit behind my text....stuff I've never said or even hinted at. YOU are a perfect example of someone walking away from my posts and instead of just reading the words and the message contained within them, you make up all kinds of mistruths if not out and out LIES....all based on rumor, innuendo or gossip.

What's especially funny is how you and so many others claim I'm too "wordy". because I put up lengthier posts to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings, yet people are STILL so intimidated/awed/fearful of the simple text I put on the screen they make up all kinds of shit (like you just did) to further create the "bad boy" image that my personality seems to create.

Too late....your insecurity and incessant butthurt did that somewhere on page 1. But hey, you ARE doing a great job of turning this place into Zoklet PEOO. Between your latest one-liner responses(?) and HB-ish 4-chan images, you are dragging this section further into irrelevance and obscurity. Vladie would be so proud!!!!!!! :D

Everything that anyone can say to you has been said a thousand times before in hundreds of threads therefor this thread is now about unlucky quotes Spectral. So either respond to the new topic of unlucky quotes or if you wish to discus something else please feel free to start a thread on that topic.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Everything that anyone can say to you has been said a thousand times before in hundreds of threads therefor this thread is now about unlucky quotes Spectral. So either respond to the new topic of unlucky quotes or if you wish to discus something else please feel free to start a thread on that topic.

****2 minutes flat Dark Rodent responding*****

Not just a rabid dog folks.....an OBSESSIVE rabid dog. :cool:

Sorry Vladie....err I mean chump, just because your excessive butthurt wants to make the topic go away.....this forum doesn't work like that. You can't just enter threads and derail them, and instruct other users to continue to derail them based on your command.

So either respond with something topical about the REAL discussion, go start your own thread, or continue to shit on your own credibility while you repeatedly make an ass out of yourself with your never ending insecurity, vendettas, and desperate attempts at getting "the last word". :rolleyes:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how much Rodent just lovveeeeeessssss his mod powers on here.
    edited April 2011
    Blah blah blah blah blah

Your time of 6 minutes is pathetic Spectral.

*EDIT* Exactly what do I have to be butt hurt about again? Who was banned not just once, but multiple times with every sock puppet (barbie doll) in his drawer? Oh wait, that was you Spectral.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    and desperate attempts at getting "the last word". :rolleyes:
    Your time of 6 minutes is pathetic Spectral.

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the poor little guy. :facepalm: :facepalm:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    *EDIT* Exactly what do I have to be butt hurt about again? Who was banned not just once, but multiple times with every sock puppet (barbie doll) in his drawer? Oh wait, that was you Spectral.

Cute how you just HAD to add this edit. Impulsive and spastic posting such as this just makes the whole thing even more comical (if not embarrasing) to witness. :thumbsup:
    edited April 2011
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the poor little guy. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cute how you just HAD to add this edit. Impulsive and spastic posting such as this just makes the whole thing even more comical (if not embarrasing) to witness. :thumbsup:

2 minutes and 1 minute back to back, impressive, now see what you can accomplish when you put DaGuru to it Spectral.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    And now the failed little faggot is sending me death threats via PM.... :eek:

Grow up already and quit acting like such an insecure little bitch. God alfuckinmighty, its embarrasing to think a male (won't say man, cuz you sure as fuck ain't acting like one) your age is acting this much like a scared little fuckin girl, all because you don't agree with someone's text on a message board.
    edited April 2011
    And now the failed little faggot is sending me death threats via PM.... :eek:

Grow up already and quit acting like such an insecure little bitch. God alfuckinmighty, its embarrasing to think a male (won't say man, cuz you sure as fuck ain't acting like one) your age is acting this much like a scared little fuckin girl, all because you don't agree with someone's text on a message board.

Since I have spun you around in circles ITT it is understandable how you are confused ATM Spectral. I mean what with trying to fix at least 3 different communities with so many accounts it must become dizzying at times. So let me stop the room from spinning for a moment and give you moment to comprehend what was said in that PM.
    LOL @ you Spectral, you keep following the trail of turds in that thread and picking them up like they are skittles. When you look in the mirror if your teeth are all brown don't worry, they were chocolate skittles.

So tell us Spectral, we are all waiting with great anticipation, where is the death threat you spoke of?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Since I have spun you around in circles ITT

You haven't spun ANYTHING in circles, unless you are describing your own behavior since you've entered this thread like a drunken hobo doing little more than spewing about ghosts and goblins.

And I wasn't talking about THAT PM you sent me....the other one, the one titled "Death of a Messenger" because you decided to piggyback on C/O's faulty analysis since I used a silly cliche.

Do you REALLY believe this whole exercise is somehow furthering your "cause"? Many of your co-mods are already embarrased if not quite confused why you are allowed to run roughshod on here with your immature behavior, how the fuck is being this obsessed and cowardly making you look any better?

Me, I'm just a nobody that got here a couple days ago.......whereas these petty and never ending vendettas you pursue with your extreme butthurt is becoming commonplace to the point of being a detriment to this community. Keep on keepin' on Rodent....you are doing WONDERS at helping "grow"this community by acting like such a ponderous and insecure oaf.:fap:
    edited April 2011
    You haven't spun ANYTHING in circles, unless you are describing your own behavior since you've entered this thread like a drunken hobo doing little more than spewing about ghosts and goblins.

And I wasn't talking about THAT PM you sent me....the other one, the one titled "Death of a Messenger" because you decided to piggyback on C/O's faulty analysis since I used a silly cliche.

Do you REALLY believe this whole exercise is somehow furthering your "cause"? Many of your co-mods are already embarrased if not quite confused why you are allowed to run roughshod on here with your immature behavior, how the fuck is being this obsessed and cowardly making you look any better?

Me, I'm just a nobody that got here a couple days ago.......whereas these petty and never ending vendettas you pursue with your extreme butthurt is becoming commonplace to the point of being a detriment to this community. Keep on keepin' on Rodent....you are doing WONDERS at helping "grow"this community by acting like such a ponderous and insecure oaf.:fap:

Yeah see you must not read so well, here are my screenshots, where are yours Spectral?

msg1.pngmsg2.pngmsg3.png

There are all the PM's I have sent today and the only PM's I have sent to your DaGuru account. Maybe you got a PM from somebody else and you thought you were them?

And you just keep following the trail blindly with your nose to the ground... :facepalm: