I double dare members to post pics of themselves.

edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This is me. Whats the worst that could happen? If the pigs want me, they already know where to find me and what I look like.

img0951p.jpg

I even loaded the whole 10 megapixels, so you can see each line and wrinkle.

C/O
"Fat Bastard, believe it or not, that is one of my better moments"

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Awesome, you already seen me. Check Twitter.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    This is me:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    niko_1515797c.jpg

me with ex boxing champion nikolai valuev, such a big fucker
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    2re0b49.png

Me 16 or 17 years ago. I have not changed much other than my jaw changing a bit. When I get a new pic, I might share it.

Long hair and guitars seem to be a common theme.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    edited April 2011
    Yeh, that's what I look like with my face uncovered and covered.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    you look like you have really smooth, soft skin
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    I hate these threads. It always dissapoints me to find out some member that acts all cool and hardcore is really a scrawny 16 year old nerdy virgin looking kid that I could beat to death without breaking a sweat.
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    you look like you have really smooth, soft skin

Thanks, it actually is :)
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    I hate these threads. It always dissapoints me to find out some member that acts all cool and hardcore is really a scrawny 16 year old nerdy virgin looking kid that I could beat to death without breaking a sweat.

POST YER FECKIn piKTURE THEN
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011

fat-emo-kids.jpg

Hes the one on the right
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    fat-emo-kids.jpg

Hes the one on the right

Im afraid he is gona eat the small one with the leash.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    This is me. im ina car. i have blue tinted glasses that are prescription, i always were a fedora or sport any other hat of class. and i only have longhair on the top of my head. i usually drape it to the left side.
    8kuVX.jpg
    And this is for Dfg, btw is this your car?
    eu5r0.jpg
    edited April 2011
    POST YER FECKIn piKTURE THEN

I will when I get home
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    I will when I get home

oke sry
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    This thread should be not visible on non - registered members of this site.

If people are stupid enough to post the pics then they get what they get.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    hahaha so scared
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    yearbook.jpg

That's all you guys are getting. There is already a pic of me here. Feel free to dig for it.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Yes because posting pics on a largely unknown site is dangerous:rolleyes: STFU and stop acting like you know what your talking about.

this

i mean.. who gives a FLYING FUCK its only a picture and hey, whatever happens with it either way you'll be famous
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Might show my face one day.

g8.jpg

Or if someone can dig up the old &T calender, lots of pics of me in it.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Or if someone can dig up the old &T calender, lots of pics of me in it.

i dont want to see pics of you
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Yes because posting pics on a largely unknown site is dangerous:rolleyes: STFU and stop acting like you know what your talking about.

Hold the presses there Chester, everything is going to be okay after all. I believe the team of researchers has found the source of your problem.
    Chester_ass.jpg
    edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    uglygirlRING.jpg

hii

rawr hullo thar.

I would post a pic but I have lost around 35 Lbs. in the last couple months... And I was decently skinny before. I now weigh ~125... I might upload if I regain some weight soon haha.... If not, tt can get effed in the a on satuhday.

In the meantime, enjoy :
    bumfights2-top.jpg
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    rawr hullo thar.

I would post a pic but I have lost around 35 Lbs. in the couple months... And I was decently skinny before. I now weigh ~125... I might upload if I regain some weight soon haha.... If not, tt can get effed in the a on satuhday.

In the meantime, enjoy :
    bumfights2-top.jpg

why are you spying on drunk hobos taking a shit you dirty bastard
  • edited April 2011
    why are you spying on drunk hobos taking a shit you dirty bastard

Lol I google imaged Bumfights...

The caption for this photo was

'Rob Black at work writing another novel'
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    ... wait a min

waiting
    edited April 2011
    all I have are pics with full face. Not gonna do that. I'm looking around in my Gf's pic folders for a partial or behind shot.

Fuck it, I'll just charge my phone and take one.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    all I have are pics with full face. Not gonna do that. I'm looking around in my Gf's pic folders for a partial or behind shot.

Fuck it, I'll just charge my phone and take one.

do it pussy
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    I have to find pics, where I don't look like an asshole.
    edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    Interesting responses, I started the thread because there seems to be some reluctance on the part of members to post pics of themselves. I half expected to get a severe trolling, and some creative uses of the photo. I was pretty surprised when some members posted their pics, my favorite was Jesta, he so totally fits his handle, and the young DrRocker was cool too, whatever the UK equivalent of a Camaro was at the time, I bet he was driving it, prolly a souped up mini, or a Triumph.

Now that a few have been posted, a question for those that didn't, or posted strictly for lulz;

Why not? And I am not judging anyone for not wanting to post a pic, the thought made me a little paranoid too. But I thought for a bit about worst case scenarios, and couldn't come up with anything that was a serious concern. If this was the old Totse.com, and half the threads were about making meth, and I had contributed a lot, I sure as shit would not have done it.
    TDR, you seemed to have a pretty strong opinion, and I would like to hear your reasons for it, and those of others who thought doing something like this is an inherently bad idea. If for some reason you were brought up on charges for something you did here, hell yeah, that photo would fuck you hard, but how realistic is that? The cops would have already have your IP, gotten a warrant to get your name and address, gotten another warrant to search your house and confiscate your computer, etc..

So discuss... and keep those pics coming, if you dare.

C/O
    "I'm beautiful on the inside, wait a second, no I am most certainly not."
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    p15041120561.jpg

Typical british boi
  • edited April 2011
    Nope, not posting my picture anywhere. My reason is that I'm keeping this account strictly separate from my IRL identity :thumbsup: Plus, I'm paranoid as fuck (usually over things which might seem like nothing at the time). I'm always a "what if this happened" kind of thinker though.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    LouisCypher is one sexy motherfucker. Umm baby
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    LouisCypher is one sexy motherfucker. Umm baby
    This. :o
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    93680539.jpg

Fails at being Iggy Pop due to 12lb excess body fat.
    edited April 2011
    Interesting responses, I started the thread because there seems to be some reluctance on the part of members to post pics of themselves. I half expected to get a severe trolling, and some creative uses of the photo. I was pretty surprised when some members posted their pics, my favorite was Jesta, he so totally fits his handle, and the young DrRocker was cool too, whatever the UK equivalent of a Camaro was at the time, I bet he was driving it, prolly a souped up mini, or a Triumph.

Now that a few have been posted, a question for those that didn't, or posted strictly for lulz;

Why not? And I am not judging anyone for not wanting to post a pic, the thought made me a little paranoid too. But I thought for a bit about worst case scenarios, and couldn't come up with anything that was a serious concern. If this was the old Totse.com, and half the threads were about making meth, and I had contributed a lot, I sure as shit would not have done it.
    TDR, you seemed to have a pretty strong opinion, and I would like to hear your reasons for it, and those of others who thought doing something like this is an inherently bad idea. If for some reason you were brought up on charges for something you did here, hell yeah, that photo would fuck you hard, but how realistic is that? The cops would have already have your IP, gotten a warrant to get your name and address, gotten another warrant to search your house and confiscate your computer, etc..

So discuss... and keep those pics coming, if you dare.

C/O
    "I'm beautiful on the inside, wait a second, no I am most certainly not."

I just didn't want to post any pics that I've post other places. I don't want anybody tracking down my facebook cause they tinyeyed my profile pics.
    edited April 2011
    Typical british boi

LOL. I live in America.
    edited April 2011
    My pictures are already up on the site. Go find them
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited April 2011
    My pictures are already up on the site. Go find them

Okay, attention whore.
    edited April 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    Okay, attention whore.

uh me posting the same one again would make me one.. Do you see my picture up again...? Nope so hush:hai:
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    uh me posting the same one again would make me one.. Do you see my picture up again...? Nope so hush:hai:

Tits or GTFO :mad:
    edited April 2011
    the young DrRocker was cool too, whatever the UK equivalent of a Camaro was at the time, I bet he was driving it, prolly a souped up mini, or a Triumph.

No, it was one of these bad boys.

2ewmd5t.png

A 1.7l low blow turbo diesel Vauxhall (GM) Estate. I think they call them station waggons in less civilised places. Not a sporty car by all means, but I did have it once up to 137mp. The engine was an Isuzu unit.

I blew the head on it twice - once it took a year to go, the second time, a power steerning fluid pipe ate the radiator. The car took some punishment.

The good thing about it was the space in the back - not cramped at all with the back seats down. It was my Fathers car but I had it most of the time as he always had work trucks. Had it from the late '90's to early '03.

10s5agy.jpg

I think it would be possible for some one driving the car I had to go between those points in 13 minutes 18 seconds - it is 32 2/3 miles - but maybe in this day and age we have too many cars and not enough road for us to travel this fast.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    this thread does lack titties, besides tsa's ant bites.
    edited April 2011
    this thread does lack titties, besides tsa's ant bites.

post your tits moosey
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i don't want my massive pecs scaring people off.
    edited April 2011
    oh ok gottcha :)