5 months

Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So the guy ive been talking to and banging for 5 months told me yesterday he is thinking about getting back with his ex girlfriend. The only thing is he is not sexually attracted to her so he feels he will have no urge to do her like he does with me. Anyway, he told me i need to draw the line or he will be back over here up until the point he is back with her. WTF is wrong with guys? He is honest but In a way too honest. I asked him to leave soon after he said that. He then calls me where I stated it doesnt really matter because im moving anyway. Truth is I wanted to end thing in February but I didnt know how to do it and then he reeled me in. SOLO :o

Comments

• LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    So the guy ive been talking to and banging for 5 months told me yesterday he is thinking about getting back with his ex girlfriend. The only thing is he is not sexually attracted to her so he feels he will have no urge to do her like he does with me. Anyway, he told me i need to draw the line or he will be back over here up until the point he is back with her. WTF is wrong with guys? He is honest but In a way too honest. I asked him to leave soon after he said that. He then calls me where I stated it doesnt really matter because im moving anyway. Truth is I wanted to end thing in February but I didnt know how to do it and then he reeled me in. SOLO :o

He's not very honest if he is trying to sell you on the idea that he will never be sexually attracted to his ex. I want to think that he used you as a rebound because he still has emotional attatchment to her..I mean he is choosing her over you.

as for what he said:
    "he told me i need to draw the line or he will be back over here up until the point he is back with her"

I have no fucking clue what that means. So if you don't draw the line, he won't be back with you until he dates his ex? Isn't that the goal of leaving a relationship? Not having one??

Anyways, don't be discouraged. If you got something out of it..great!:p But if you feel like you got the bitter end of the deal, you didn't. Because what this trash doesn't realize is that you have already moved on..and this idiot took a step back and decided to be a sucker for nostalgia(dating an ex). He will never change, and you will be greater from this experience
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    . Truth is I wanted to end thing in February but I didnt know how to do it

What do you mean you "didn't know how to"? The guys cock was so delicious that the only use you had for your mouth when around him was sucking on it, instead of talking to him? You felt bad for him and you were pity fucking him? He's such a weirdo you thought you would be stalked/in a body bag if you dumped him?

What about this guy made breaking up with him such a chore, that instead of ending things you let him stick his dick in you for another 4 months?

JUST WTF is wrong with you gals any how? :confused:

Back at ya babe... :p
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    He is lying about not being sexually attracted to his ex. He would not be getting back with her if he wasn't. You should have broken it off in February if you wanted to. You have been used as a rebound. It sucks but it happens. Don't let him hurt you.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    What do you mean you "didn't know how to"? The guys cock was so delicious that the only use you had for your mouth when around him was sucking on it, instead of talking to him? You felt bad for him and you were pity fucking him? He's such a weirdo you thought you would be stalked/in a body bag if you dumped him?

What about this guy made breaking up with him such a chore, that instead of ending things you let him stick his dick in you for another 4 months?

JUST WTF is wrong with you gals any how? :confused:

Back at ya babe... :p

lol owned

someone just got played!
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited May 2011
    5 months :o

Pregnant?
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, that dude is full of shit.

He wants to make you feel better about not having a fuck buddy so he can rebound with you again if things go south quickly.

Tell him to fuck off and move on.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    Thanks lethargica for your words of encouragement . I'm done he won't be using me anymore. As for the pregnant comment no I'm not prego
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Thanks lethargica for your words of encouragement . I'm done he won't be using me anymore. As for the pregnant comment no I'm not prego

*sigh* Typical broad.

Just came to post for encouragement or have your feelings validated. Instead of trying to really explore the issues, resolve conflict, or find the courage to look inward and gain some personal growth to possibly prevent such things in the future.

Meh...."gee whiz what tough luck Sarah, you are such a catch for anyone, guys are just creeps, __________"<<<<<insert any other ponderous cliche that you want to hear just so you can feel better.

Amidoinitritenao? :confused:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    So the guy ive been talking to and banging for 5 months

Did your Mother never tell you that nice girls do not do that?

SLUT.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011

Oh well, its all turned out for the best then! However, if you serious about it then you would have broken it up back in February, but I think you were partially if not all in it for the sex (so who is more honest about the relationship, him or you?).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    A) You should have dumbed his ass.
    B) He sounds like a jerk.
    C) You deserve better,
    D) Don't worry about that idiot and give him the kick. He is going to go back to his ex anyway.

Again, you deserve better :)
  • edited May 2011
    *sigh* Typical broad.

Just came to post for encouragement or have your feelings validated. Instead of trying to really explore the issues, resolve conflict, or find the courage to look inward and gain some personal growth to possibly prevent such things in the future.

Meh...."gee whiz what tough luck Sarah, you are such a catch for anyone, guys are just creeps, __________"<<<<<insert any other ponderous cliche that you want to hear just so you can feel better.

Sarahlov3ly and Lethargica are like the female version of Spectral and DaGuru
    edited May 2011
    *sigh* Typical broad.

I was just bitching like everyone else here has
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Did your Mother never tell you that nice girls do not do that?

SLUT.

such a slut. I can count them on one hand douche
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited May 2011
    So the guy ive been talking to and banging for 5 months told me yesterday he is thinking about getting back with his ex girlfriend. The only thing is he is not sexually attracted to her so he feels he will have no urge to do her like he does with me.

Huh? When has a man ever in history left a girl that he is sexually attracted too, to be with one that he is not? Sorry, but that is a bunch of BS. Personally, I think he is testing you. Or is on a power trip and wants you to fight for him. Either way, the guy is a douche. And it is normal to be upset....I am sure that you feel a bit used that he would spring this on you and try to cushion the blow that he is not "sexually attracted" to her like he is to you....which again, makes no sense.

Go out to the bar tonight and be a "slut"....don't listen to what these guys say. Enjoying yourself and having meaningless sex never made a woman a ho. Just makes men insecure.
    edited May 2011
    LMS wrote: »
    Huh? When has a man ever in history left a girl that he is sexually attracted too, to be with one that he is not? Sorry, but that is a bunch of BS. Personally, I think he is testing you. Or is on a power trip and wants you to fight for him. Either way, the guy is a douche. And it is normal to be upset....I am sure that you feel a bit used that he would spring this on you and try to cushion the blow that he is not "sexually attracted" to her like he is to you....which again, makes no sense.

Go out to the bar tonight and be a "slut"....don't listen to what these guys say. Enjoying yourself and having meaningless sex never made a woman a ho. Just makes men insecure.

Im not one to just "have sex" with random people. Sex means something to me..Cheesy??maybe but thats for me personally. I do feel now it was a power trip he wanted the best of both worlds here by leading her on and leading me on. (guys would love the idea of having two girls want them)She never stopped texting after months of them being seperated.. speaking of he just texted me.
    no response:thumbsup:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    women aren't sluts unless they don't sex a man (me, more specifically) if you would have ended it in february, you wouldn't have been upset over it, follow your gut when it comes to relationships and your loins when it comes to bonin'
    edited May 2011
    women aren't sluts unless they don't sex a man (me, more specifically) if you would have ended it in february, you wouldn't have been upset over it, follow your gut when it comes to relationships and your loins when it comes to bonin'

:thumbsup:
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited May 2011
    Oh, so you cared about him and were in a relationship? I thought is was just a "friends with benefits" type of situation.

Yeah...time to move on.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    I was just bitching like everyone else here has

Sorry Sarah....I'm an old schooler S&A reg in the original Totse, and when you came on here with a better/more interesting thread then most of the current faggotry in today's S&A....I just tried to get into a relationship discussion. My very bad for ruining the tone/purpose of this thread. :(
    edited May 2011
    hahah faggot ^^^

Its ok if you're a slut.

I still think you are cool :thumbsup:

I believe there should be more like you. So easy! :thumbsup:
    edited May 2011
    ^^Ha fag
    edited May 2011
    ^^ haha whore
    edited May 2011
    ^^ good one
  • edited May 2011
    Yeah, that dude is full of shit.

He wants to make you feel better about not having a fuck buddy so he can rebound with you again if things go south quickly.

Tell him to fuck off and move on.

This.

It seems like it wasn't a lovey-dovey type of situation but if it were the reverse situation with a girl I probably wud stop seeing her.. No guy wants to hear that a chick he's seeing (regardless of the type of situation) prefers another guy's dick to his... I'm assuming it's a similar thing for women.
    edited May 2011
    Update: He called me up wanting to know if he could come over..... Later he texts-"come get in my bed" .. me- "We will never do it again".. him- :(:(.... haha WIN.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    Just read the thread and kudos on refusing his attemps to lure you back Sarahlov3ly.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Update: He called me up wanting to know if he could come over..... Later he texts-"come get in my bed" .. me- "We will never do it again".. him- :(:(.... haha WIN.

GIRL POWA!