FATTY_MCFUCKFACE has reported a post.

Reason:
jizzlamic tears
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Dfg
Original Content:
DaGuru wrote: »
No, we can't make a thread in B&M....not with any confidence it won't get erroneously locked, because that is the WHOLE FUCKIN POINT. :facepalm: A thread got wrongfully locked, and we are all standing around asking why. B&M is basically "broken" in quite a few people's eyes, and your advice is to go to B&M to work it out. :rolleyes:

Here, let's try it another way...see if you can figure it out in this scenario. You and I are on a camping trip, and suddenly I realize our walkie-talkie hand held radios are broken. So I sit down next to you at the picnic table and say, "hey man...this sucks, who broke these and how we gonna fix them?"

Now you can answer that question in dozens, possibly hundreds of ways. But one of the most RIDICULOUS possible responses is...."go take your walkie talkie and venture up that hill about 500 meters, let's talk about the problem on our radios and figure out what we can do".

One side has to "back down"??? How about, someone needs to unlock a thread and just come to the simple reality that a majority vote of a few posters in just a couple minutes (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL every time I think of it) is not a reasonable explanation to why someone's thread gets closed.

So, all this bitching over just one lock thread? I am unlocking it only because it's a shame you can't workout a simple thing. I asked that make a B&M thread regarding it, once you created it I would have talked it out there and opened it. But you keep on a bitching about it HERE.

Totse.info doesn't consists of B&M forum. I was hoping to get some feeback regarding DIFFERENT sections, cms, ads etc. Not just about one fucking thread that could have been OPENED if SOMEONE TOOK THE FUCKING TIME TO MAKE A B&M THREAD. IS THAT TOO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND OR SHOULD I KEEP ON SHOUTING.

Comments

• edited May 2011

Reason:
    mudslime tears
    Forum: Bitch and Moan

Posted by: Dfg
    Original Content:
    fanglekai wrote: »
    The admin is a moongod worshipping, inept and incompetent user. He should be demoted at once.

You're a butthurt idiot who comes here only to troll and whine about things. Also, you did get kicked from T2 too. OMFG I am such an awesome user.

:facepalm:
  • edited May 2011

Reason:
    belongs in B&M
    Forum: Go Team!

Posted by: TheDarkRodent
    Original Content:
    Here is a team that wnet from being about th 4th or 5th worst team in MLB last year to being tied for the best record in the majors after about the 1st 20% of the season has passed. While last year they went an embarrassing 38 - 43 at home this year, so far, they seem practically unstoppable at home wiht a record of 13 - 2.

I have not had much time to pay attention to MLB yet this year as many strange changes and challenges are presenting themselves IRL so if anyone knows the secret to Cleveland's performance so far this year please eloborate and share your information with me ITT.

But hell, as a life long Tribe fan part of me doesn't care if the wins are due to a massive amount of chickens being sacrificed under the light of full moon every month by Larry Dolan so long as it works and he does not run out of chickens and moonlight.
  • edited May 2011

Reason:
    having a queer username
    Forum: Oral Indulgences
    Assigned Moderators: culinaryoverlord

Posted by: RogueEagle91
    Original Content:
    Rather than have a new thread for each recipe (unless they're longer and amazing) why not do a single thread collaboration and publish it as a guide later?

And I'm totally down to contribute. Just need to read through my base recipes and figure out everything I changed and in what quantities.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Swings and roundabouts :facepalm:
  • edited May 2011

Reason:
    hajji hugger
    Forum: Infractions

Posted by: RemadE
    Original Content:
    Swings and roundabouts :facepalm: