Head of International Monetary Fund arrested for attempted rape

dr rockerdr rocker Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
The head of the International Monetary Fund, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, has been charged by New York police over an alleged sex attack on a hotel maid.

Mr Strauss-Kahn, 62, was taken off an Air France plane at JFK airport just minutes before it left for Paris.

Police say he faces three charges, including attempted rape. His lawyers say he denies the claims.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13402845

This guy has been accused of similar in the past.

My question is - is this a set up? He has been touted as a future french presidential candidate. Is this an Assenge like set up to rubbish him and remove him from the IMF. Is it right that a former member of the communist party is the head of the International Monetary Fund? Can such a man - a man who created an organisation to promote jewish socilism be truly objective in his role? Was it for these reasons he some one may wish to take him down or is he an arrogant sexual predator?

If there is any truth in the Zionist conspiracy, this man truly has to be at the heart of it. Has some other organisation began to chip away, or has the guy being playing his luck for years, hoping power and influence will proect him.

Could it have even darker reasons behind this? He as about to return to Europe to work out a second rescue package for the Greek economy. WIth him out of the question, this throws the question of the Greek economic stimulus package in the air, and as such, the future of the Euro.

Lots of questions.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    LOL, i was hearing about this in the News this morning.

Pretty funny if you ask me. They said he ran after a room service lady

bare ass trying to bang her.

I mean this nigga should have but loads of dollas and he trying to rape girls.

:facepalm:

Funny when politicians get caught acting like "us"