would you rather

Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Would you rather::

-be deaf or blind?

Comments

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    I would rather be deaf, I would hate to not be able to see stuff. What about you?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    I would rather be deaf, I would hate to not be able to see stuff. What about you?

I was thinking deaf as well
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited May 2011
    Deaf duh, blind people can't see tits. Deaf people can. There is no other logical choice.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    Deaf duh, blind people can't see tits. Deaf people can. There is no other logical choice.

Yeah, but it gives one more of an excuse to accidently touch them if one is blind :P

I'd prefer blindness to be honest. Aside from reading to much Daredevil as a kid I'd hate not to mention I'd hate to give up music. Plus I'd have a reason to learn how to use ecolocation....course that's me reverting to my whole blind ninja thing.
    edited May 2011
    Sem wrote: »
    Yeah, but it gives one more of an excuse to accidently touch them if one is blind :P

I'd prefer blindness to be honest. Aside from reading to much Daredevil as a kid I'd hate not to mention I'd hate to give up music. Plus I'd have a reason to learn how to use ecolocation....course that's me reverting to my whole blind ninja thing.

Holy fuck you fail. :facepalm: You can still touch boobs if you are deaf, but wow imagine that you can actually see them also!

I hope you become deaf and fall into the Niagara River and then plummet to your pathetic death off the falls. :angry:
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    Holy fuck you fail. :facepalm: You can still touch boobs if you are deaf, but wow imagine that you can actually see them also!

I hope you become deaf and fall into the Niagara River and then plummet to your pathetic death off the falls. :angry:

Someone's cranky. Let me spell it out for those who lack imagination. If one sees a blind man accidently grab something, be it a soda which is not their's or a breast, one it generally going to be able to get away with it seeing as how they're blind.

Before you go to bed ponder that child. :)
    edited May 2011
    Sem wrote: »
    Someone's cranky. Let me spell it out for those who lack imagination. If one sees a blind man accidently grab something, be it a soda which is not their's or a breast, one it generally going to be able to get away with it seeing as how they're blind.

I LIKE IT UP THE BUT HENCE MY NICKNAME: SEMen

Woah I already knew that buddy!

Great explanation my imagination is broken so I'm glad I could borrow yours.
    :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Deaf but I will then go on a rampage and kill everyone and rape any girl I find and finally blow myself into tiny peices that fall into the public water supply system and contaminate the water.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    already know ASL :o
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'd rather be blind...Who cares about seeing breasts or vag when you can hear the voice of someone you care about..or listening to the guide of a mentor..

You don't need eyes to portray what the world is, that is what your mind can do, but you need to have open ears..to be open to anything..
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    I choose deaf because the women are usually very attractive.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Blind, music.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    To be honest, I would prefer deafness. By being deaf, I would still be able to function normally because I would be able to use sign-language. However, losing the ability to listen to music would probably be absolutely terrible.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Deaf, don't really care about music.