Reported Post by kingbrend

kingbrendkingbrend Semo-Regulars
edited May 2011 in Infractions
kingbrend has reported a post.

Reason:
Please remove this thread and ban the user. There is a link to download my copyrighted product. If you require a DMCA copyright notice to your web host, let me know. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
Forum: Bad Ideas
Assigned Moderators: Katzenklavier

Posted by: ShadyLady
Original Content:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Thread under review.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    A) You have no authority to get a user banned here.
    B) We have handled the thread. This as far as we would like to go. Anything else is out of question.

We cooperated as much as we would like too. However, you did register and accepted our terms of service.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    His little threat makes me want to tell him to go fuck himself in the ass with a pointy stick.

Demanding a ban on a valued member here is also ridiculous.

I think he needs to take it up with mediafire from here and FUCK OFF.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol give him vman's addy to send the dmca to, then he can mail it back to him with a nice shit streak on it.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    Dfg - You can't remove this! Firstly, how the hell is the OP even proving that he owns the content? Secondly, even if he does own the content, it's hosted on Mediafire which isn't our problem. If he wants to have the content removed, make him go to mediafire to disable the link.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Dfg - You can't remove this! Firstly, how the hell is the OP even proving that he owns the content? Secondly, even if he does own the content, it's hosted on Mediafire which isn't our problem. If he wants to have the content removed, make him go to mediafire to disable the link.

^^^

5char
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

Didn't remove the content, just handled it ;).

Plus, after checking the PDF:
    Copyright, Legal Notice, and Disclaimer:

This publication is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable
    international, federal, state and local laws, and all rights are reserved, including resale rights
    you are not allowed to give or sell this Guide to anyone else. If you received this publication
    from anyone other than auctionstealth.com, you've received a pirated copy. Please contact u
    via e-mail at [email protected] and notify us of the situation.

Please note that much of this publication is based on personal experience and anecdotal
    evidence. Although the author and publisher have made every reasonable attempt to achieve
    complete accuracy of the content in this Guide, they assume no responsibility for errors or
    omissions. Also, you should use this information as you see fit, and at your own risk. Your
    particular situation may not be exactly suited to the examples illustrated here; in fact, it's like
    that they won't be the same, and you should adjust your use of the information and
    recommendations accordingly.

Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the
    property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied
    endorsement if we use one of these terms.

Finally, use your head. Nothing in this Guide is intended to replace common sense, legal,
    medical or other professional advice, and is meant to inform and entertain the reader. So ha
    fun and good luck with your online endeavors!

Copyright © 2010 eBay Stealth, Kingbrend Ltd., All rights reserved worldwide.

I thought it would better not to waste time on this. Plus, we don't host that said content on totse.info. So, DMCA notice is pretty much just a threat. But it's stupid to get into arguement over a stupid PDF file.

I mean you can just torrent it easily or do a little Google Search.

Op, your content has been removed from here (a simple link to a third party website), now kindly GTFO and don't ever come back. We don't need faggots like you here. If I see your retarded fucking face here you will be kicked from here and I will send niggers to rape your tight butthole.

NOW GTFO before I change my mind. Faggot.