Reported Private Message by FATTY_MCFUCKFACE

edited June 2011 in Infractions
FATTY_MCFUCKFACE has reported a private message.

Reason:
quranic balderdash
cry harder try harder paki scum
Sent by: Dfg
Original Content:
Dear FATTY_MCFUCKFACE,

You have received an infraction at Community.

Reason: Abusing Report Feature Multiple Times And MORE
Dear Fatty of McFUCKFACE,
I am tired of dealing with your bullshit, it's clear that no matter what I do you will not change your ways or try to fix yourself. I moved you do Mite group in hopes you will try to reason and stop shitting every where but you didn't stop. When I moved you out of it you went ahead and acted like a jackass and posted PI. And you also, posted users IP addresses.

It's clear that you intend to HARM Totse.info and don't want to bring anything positive to the table. I tried to reason with you, you even contributed something but later you deleted it because you got butthurt.

The thing is there are limits to handling your shit. Freedom of Speech doesn't mean you can shit around and post shit every where and run around naked with your tiny dick hanging out. We gave you tons of chances but I think it's time to let you go.

Fatty I was going to ban you for a week but it seems that wouldn't do anything. I am banning you for a month. If you don't STOP abusing report feature and if you don't stop being an asshole and stop shitting in section you will get an extended ban again and it will keep on increasing.

It's not a perma ban but it's a BAN. If you make a Mulitple Accounts they will get banned and if you keep on doing that your main account along with your IP will be banned.

So, in short. Take a break for a month and think this through. I am done with your bullshit.

This infraction is worth 12 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Community

Comments