Buy drugs and other things online, sell them offline

ocelotocelot Acolyte
edited September 2011 in Life
There are a lot of things you can order from the internet which you can sell to people you know IRL. Many of these things, you would simply mix the ingredients in the correct ratio, and sell them to people in real life, such as candles or soap(slightly more complicated). If nothing else, you're providing a product to people that don't know how to order online or are too lazy or have no idea these products can be found online or so easily assembled.

But there's also drugs, like research chemicals(RCs). Many of these are quite enjoyable for drug users and often produce less side effects than your average street drug, but most drug users have no idea they exist. Say a particular RC has an average dose of 25 mg, you order 100 mg for 40$ roughly, split it up into 4 roughly equal amounts(if you don't have a miligram scale) and then sell each one for anywhere from 25$ to 50$.

A LOT of people will buy this if you do this, but you're better off having a scale because the dose can be tricky with RCs. If you paid 40$ and made 100$ or 200$, that's quite a profit. From whatever you made, if you're not a crackhead, you can spend what you earned on a larger quantity, sell that until you've made enough. This is a legal grey area, you can't just go around telling the cops it's for human consumption. It's not a whole lot different than selling pot, except it's legal to purchase in a lot of places.

And many things that are illegal where you may live, can still be shipped to your house without anyone ever knowing, including pot and mushrooms. Your chances of receiving it are much better if you use a shipping method like UPS rather than the postal service.

I hope these tips help someone that needs money, because I like helping people out. I make and sell candles and soap, among other things. No drugs, but I have considered it.

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited June 2011
    rcs arent that cheap. the few that are marketable arent anyways
  • edited June 2011
    Well, you could find someone willing to act as a front and order you tremendous amounts of TFMPP, BZP, 5-meo-dipt, 2-ci, and an assload of other things I saw for sale from Chinese chemical suppliers. These are sold as fodder for making legitimate pharmaceuticals. Only problem is, they are still illegal in most countries, and shipments are tracked for obvious reasons. Your front man would have to be in very deep with a legitimate pharmaceutical manufacturer.

I am not going to post a link, but if you want to look and drool a little, go to Alibaba, and enter the chemical names of some of your favorite RCs' in the search line. When you find the Chinese connection with a 'super gold' rating, you will see a devils buffet of nasty goodness shipped in 25kg drums.

I know some of this is hitting the streets, but the fact that there is still a market for MDMA made in clandestine labs tells me that it would be a risky enterprise to try to divert a shipment. The fact that you could buy a 25kg drum of 2-ci, a very potent RC, and theoretically _______________________, makes me think that this is beyond the reach of all but the most connected of folks. It's nice to dream though.

C/O
    "no really, it's a 25 kilo drum of 2-ci, have a snort. Oh wow man, don't worry, the feeling of being stabbed in the back of your eye will be over soon, but I hope you did not have plans for the next few days"
  • DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    25 kilo drum of 2-ci

dump 25 kilo drum of 2-ci in town water's supply
  • AMmayhemAMmayhem New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    rcs arent that cheap. the few that are marketable arent anyways

RCs are extremely cheap.
    take 2ce.
    Buy 1g for $75

make 20mg capsules. If you don't have a mg scale dissolve your product in water to dose.

20mg/cap (2 doses for some)
    1000mg/g
    That's 50 doses
    Sell them $10/cap good deal for the street. (tucy 14-16mg $15-$20)
    Make $500.

Sell them for half that and still make $250.

Not bad for 1-2 days work I'd say; not amazing, but not bad, considering the simplicity.

Except RCs aren't cheap; the few that are marketable anyway.
    edited June 2011
    dump 25 kilo drum of 2-ci in town water's supply

to late
    edited June 2011
    AMmayhem wrote: »
    RCs are extremely cheap.
    take 2ce.
    Buy 1g for $75

make 20mg capsules. If you don't have a mg scale dissolve your product in water to dose.

20mg/cap (2 doses for some)
    1000mg/g
    That's 50 doses
    Sell them $10/cap good deal for the street. (tucy 14-16mg $15-$20)
    Make $500.

Sell them for half that and still make $250.

Not bad for 1-2 days work I'd say; not amazing, but not bad, considering the simplicity.

Except RCs aren't cheap; the few that are marketable anyway.

I would like to state that this was just to prove a point. I have never, nor would I ever do such a thing as this.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    To me it's morally wrong to sell RCs since we don't really know all the effects and I only considered doing it myself once, out of desperation. I'd never actually do it, though. Plenty of illegal drugs to sell that are perfectly safe if I wanted to sell drugs. But I figure most of the people on sites like this have no morals, so this may appeal to them.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited June 2011
    finding a large enough group interested in rc's is a totally different story, in my area any way. i wouldnt be able to convince a large enough group of people to try and buy this sort of shit
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    finding a large enough group interested in rc's is a totally different story, in my area any way. i wouldnt be able to convince a large enough group of people to try and buy this sort of shit

lol where do you live? People buy cannabinoid-like RCs from head shops all the time. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to meet people in head shops or meet some stoners to find people to sell it to. You tell one person, they tell their friends who tell their friends, etc. These days people are so obsessed with pills of all sorts, man made stuff. Makes me sick really, what people will put in their body without a second thought. It shouldn't be hard to find people to sell RCs to.
    edited June 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    To me it's morally wrong to sell RCs since we don't really know all the effects and I only considered doing it myself once, out of desperation. I'd never actually do it, though. Plenty of illegal drugs to sell that are perfectly safe if I wanted to sell drugs. But I figure most of the people on sites like this have no morals, so this may appeal to them.

If you sell anything, then you sell drugs.
    A drug is somethin, once consumed, causes a chemical change within your mind or body.
    If you eat dirt, certain receptors are effected.
    You can OD on water.

Most RCs are safer than the drugs they mimic. (not all)

If you were prescribed oxy for pain would you take it?

It's molecular structure is very similar to heroin.

So since I should do illegal drugs instead, where can I find some crack?

I would also like to say, that selling RCs, when not intended for human consumption, is not immoral at all.
    I guess just because some children are druggies we shouldnt be able to grow plants and smell incense.
    Someone commits suicide by shooting himself. Is selling guns bad? Not one bit. We'd be in a hell of trouble without firearms.
    edited June 2011

We don't have many people selling cannabinoids here, but When it comes to 2CX it's everywhere.

I know lots of people that you could go up to and be like.
    This will make you trip fucking balls.
    Only take half to start.
    This ones free.
    Tell your friends about me.
    I would never do such a thing, but like i said it's the point.
    edited June 2011
    lol where do you live? People buy cannabinoid-like RCs from head shops all the time. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to meet people in head shops or meet some stoners to find people to sell it to. You tell one person, they tell their friends who tell their friends, etc. These days people are so obsessed with pills of all sorts, man made stuff. Makes me sick really, what people will put in their body without a second thought. It shouldn't be hard to find people to sell RCs to.

That's just ignorant. It's man-made so it's bad?
    I guess roads, signs, cars, lights, airplanes, and mostly evrything else is just insane to use.

I guess kratom is safer than synthetic cannabinoids right? wrong. (for those who abuse it)

Kratom is natural, and can also cause withdraw symptoms, which are very painful for some.

Who has used something like 2ce or JWH-122, and gotten the cold sweats?

It's not who makes it that makes it dangerous. It's What it does.

I could make a shank and kill someone. I could also make a card and say I love you. Neither of those was good or bad because of me doing it, but because what i did.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    I guess kratom is safer than synthetic cannabinoids right? wrong..
    We can't say for sure if kratom is safer, even if there was a lot of scientific studies done on it. Datura is also natural, but I'm not claiming it's safer than crack. However, most chemists are just dickheads that want to make money. The pharmaceutical companies they work for don't give a shit about the side effects as long as they're making lots of money. That's why there's been scandals with so many that tried to hide their side effects and which were sometimes leaked to sites like wikileaks.

It's all down to trust and instinct. I trust natural pot more than synthetic cannabinoids because it's been around forever, has been used for thousands of years without anyone getting brain damage or any other serious damage from it. You can't say that about synthetics. Cannabis requires no scientific studies to know it's safe. Thousands of years of use and common sense will tell you it's very safe. This is not the same as saying that natural drugs are automatically safer. That's where people misinterpret the argument in a very stupid way.

I don't take anything doctors prescribe me. No pain killers or antibiotics, even after major surgery.

You can call that stupid and dangerous, but I'm sure the world won't implode if I died of an infection and so far I have had no problems. I personally think people that "need" pain pills are realy just pussies most of the time and should suck it up.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Inventor of “synthetic pot” / “K2″ / “Spice” says legalize the natural marijuana

We get many comments on our stories about K2/Spice, the chemical “JWH-018″ and others like it that the media have dubbed “fake pot” or “synthetic marijuana.” The reason there is even such a chemical is that the scientist who invented it, John W. Huffman, could not get access to natural cannabis to study cannabinoids. Now he’s telling ABC News what we’ve been saying for decades: prohibition creates more dangerous drugs!

(ABC News) now that “Spice” and other forms of imitation pot are sending users to emergency rooms across America, the retired professor has an idea of how to stem the epidemic. If the federal government would legalize the real thing, says Huffman, maybe consumers wouldn’t turn to the far more dangerous fake stuff.

Huffman, who developed more than 400 “cannabinoids” as an organic chemist at Clemson University, says that marijuana has the benefit of being a known quantity, and not a very harmful one. We know the biological effects of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, Huffman told ABC News, because they have been thoroughly studied. “The scientific evidence is that it’s not a particularly dangerous drug,” said Huffman.

“I talked to a marijuana provider from California, a doctor, a physician,” explained Huffman, “and he said that in California, that these things are not near the problem they are in the rest of the country simply because they can get marijuana. And marijuana, even for recreational use is quite easy to get in California, and it’s essentially decriminalized. And marijuana is not nearly as dangerous as these compounds.”

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I rest my motherfucking case. Oh but I'm sure you know more than the guy that invented the shit. lol
    edited June 2011
    We can't say for sure if kratom is safer, even if there was a lot of scientific studies done on it. Datura is also natural, but I'm not claiming it's safer than crack. However, most chemists are just dickheads that want to make money. The pharmaceutical companies they work for don't give a shit about the side effects as long as they're making lots of money. That's why there's been scandals with so many that tried to hide their side effects and which were sometimes leaked to sites like wikileaks.

It's all down to trust and instinct. I trust natural pot more than synthetic cannabinoids because it's been around forever, has been used for thousands of years without anyone getting brain damage or any other serious damage from it. You can't say that about synthetics. Cannabis requires no scientific studies to know it's safe. Thousands of years of use and common sense will tell you it's very safe. This is not the same as saying that natural drugs are automatically safer. That's where people misinterpret the argument in a very stupid way.

I don't take anything doctors prescribe me. No pain killers or antibiotics, even after major surgery.

You can call that stupid and dangerous, but I'm sure the world won't implode if I died of an infection and so far I have had no problems. I personally think people that "need" pain pills are realy just pussies most of the time and should suck it up.

I must say I do respect you for refusing prescriptions. Most people that talk about the harm of these RCs turn around and pop xanax or oxy.
    I also agree that most chemists are twats and only care about profit.
    That doesn't make their product automatically harmful. In fact most prescriptions are more harmful than the RCs related to them. So if you think about it, RCs are saving lives. (I agree synthetic cannabinoids are more harmful than natural ones, because of potency, and a few are toxic), but they are still less harmful than so many things you could be putting in your body. At least the scene is smart enough to research before using them. Can't say that about all these people using street drugs.
    edited June 2011
    Inventor of “synthetic pot” / “K2″ / “Spice” says legalize the natural marijuana

(ABC News) now that “Spice” and other forms of imitation pot are sending users to emergency rooms across America, the retired professor has an idea of how to stem the epidemic. If the federal government would legalize the real thing, says Huffman, maybe consumers wouldn’t turn to the far more dangerous fake stuff.

Huffman, who developed more than 400 “cannabinoids” as an organic chemist at Clemson University, says that marijuana has the benefit of being a known quantity, and not a very harmful one. We know the biological effects of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, Huffman told ABC News, because they have been thoroughly studied. “The scientific evidence is that it’s not a particularly dangerous drug,” said Huffman.

“I talked to a marijuana provider from California, a doctor, a physician,” explained Huffman, “and he said that in California, that these things are not near the problem they are in the rest of the country simply because they can get marijuana. And marijuana, even for recreational use is quite easy to get in California, and it’s essentially decriminalized. And marijuana is not nearly as dangerous as these compounds.”

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I rest my motherfucking case. Oh but I'm sure you know more than the guy that invented the shit. lol

He's also admitted that no level of toxicity was found in any JWH compound. He said no medicinal value will be had of it. I know for a fact it stimulates appetite, settles stomache, relieves anxiety, I'm sure you love to trust a bunch of jews who call themselves the media. I'm sorry your an idiot and only listen to what the mainstream tells you.

Remember when salvia made everyone kill themselves?
    This is no different.
    edited June 2011

He's also not the inventor of legal pot, spice, or anything like that. He created cannabinoids to better understand the effects of THC. Spice is most definately not just one chemical. I guess RCS-x can't be used in spice, as it wasn't created by him.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    your an idiot .
    U MAD?
  • victoriavictoria Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    May be is it easy to get Kratom. But it difficult to sell Kratom. The use of Kratom is banned in many countries. So it is very difficult to sell Kratom and selling it after buying from somewhere else. It will cost much more and I do not think there will be any profit in such kind of deal. So many online shops are selling kratom in cheaper prices then ever, then why somebody will buy it from me on higher prices.