I'm going to go buy crack.

edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
With some of the money I was saving to pay for my girlfriends abortion.

I feel like such a nigger. I even drank 4 colt45's, and a bottle of shit wine. Is this what it is like to be a nigger? Can I complain about being opressed and then ask for handout's now?

Nah, my house is way too nice.

C/O
"out of sorts"

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Haha, the fuck? Well I'd say to enjoy this time before mini-C/O is born :o

Ps. Niggers live much worse. They have brown/black skin, you know.
  • edited June 2011
    Hold up, so you're NOT having an abortion now? I am confus.

Whatever you do - enjoy your crackalack.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    you did it wrong. feed her the crack and colts too. ALMOST an abortion, or just a fas crack baby
  • edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Hold up, so you're NOT having an abortion now? I am confus.

Whatever you do - enjoy your crackalack.

Yeah we still are, I just spent some of the money last night and will have to replace it somehow. I feel bad, not so much for the money or the crack, but because I used drugs to run away from my problems. I like to use drugs to enjoy life, not hide from it. Oh well, off to the grind.

C/O
    "BAD overlord, bad!"
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Why waste your time with crack when you can get meth?
  • edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »

Depending on where you live, crack could be just outside your building.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    How was the crack?

worth it? I tried it once with some whore. But didnt like it :(
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited June 2011
    how much crack do you want?

two please.
  • edited June 2011
    Depending on where you live, crack could be just outside your building.

It is, there are a lot of hookers that work the side streets off the big street where I live, and thus a lot of dealers hanging around, buying crack here is as easy as going for a pack of smokes.
    How was the crack?

worth it? I tried it once with some whore. But didnt like it :(

The stuff I got last night was a little bunky, but not bad. I used to do powder quite a bit, but I find that crack "scratches the itch" just fine, and a $20 piece satisfies me. I actually go to sleep faster after coming down. Sometimes I get stuff with some heroin in it, and that is quite pleasant, but it makes me want to do it again right away.
    Negrophobe wrote: »

I could find Meth easy enough, but after polishing off a $20 rock I can go to sleep and be good for work the next day. Both crack and meth go for $10 a point on the street, and I can't lay down a bag of meth till it's done. If I had bought speed I would still be frazzled and would have missed work. Meth is for times when the roomate and the girlfriend are both occupied for 2 days, and I have the place to myself.

C/O
    "no visitors please, I am very high and might say something inappropriate, and I might say it with a big kitchen knife"