ATTN: TheDarkRodent

AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
You've changed man... What happened to the old TDR. I miss skipping over your multi-paragraph replies, or skimming through them if i was feeling patient enough. Now all that you reply with are snappy one liners or a couple sentences at most.

:mad:

Don't ever change for anyone TDR. But unfortunately :sad::sad: you did... :sad::sad::sad:

WE WANT THE OLD TDR BACK.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    He is has gone through a lot lately. Cut him some slack.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited June 2011
    ^^^^ Pussy!
    TDR wouldn't want anyone cutting him slack. He can fend for him self; hes a tough old man. He is going to take offense that you stuck up for him like a little butt buddy.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    Maybe I am too occupied with real life to give a shit what some people online think.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Maybe I am too occupied with real life to give a shit what some people online think.

This
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    You've changed man... What happened to the old TDR. I miss skipping over your multi-paragraph replies, or skimming through them if i was feeling patient enough. Now all that you reply with are snappy one liners or a couple sentences at most.

:mad:

Don't ever change for anyone TDR. But unfortunately :sad::sad: you did... :sad::sad::sad:

WE WANT THE OLD TDR BACK.
    I have not changed but my priorities have. No, even that is not entirely true, the only things that remain unchanged with the passage of time are already dead, and even they change, it is called decay. So you have a choice on this planet, change or decay, take your pick.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    ^^^ faggot
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    He's dying. Mystery fucking solved.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    from aids cause he's a faggot :o:o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    and a nigger :o:o
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    :( aww leave the poor old black fag alone beffore he crys. nothing worse than seeing an old black fag cry.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited June 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    He's dying. Mystery fucking solved.

THIS :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

But srsly, I'm pretty sure I remember him talking about being busy with a lot of IRL shit in IRC.

A lot of us have lives and can't spend all of our time on the internet. :rolleyes: