HGH

blink182blink182 Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Alright so I'm looking to get HGH, I have no fucking clue about gyms and people who sell steroids and shit so is there a site online with it? All I can find in searches is stuff that is probably bullshit scam stuff, or stuff that just raises natural HGH and isn't actually HGH. Also you can get a prescription but I'm pretty sure you need a real reason. Anyway how can you get it?

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    alibaba has everything you would ever want drug wise
  • edited July 2011
    alibaba has everything you would ever want drug wise

Yeah, but most of the suppliers are foreign manufacturers that will only supply legitimate distributors.

I think your idea of hanging around gyms is a good one, find a small private one, do ripping workouts, bitch about how long it is taking you to get bigger. I think this a dangerous path though, just sayin.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, but most of the suppliers are foreign manufacturers that will only supply legitimate distributors.

For most of the stuff on that site right, but any type of drug, the suppliers are willing to do just about anything to make a sale. Just pose as a distributor and it will all work out smoothly