edited July 2011 in Infractions
User: billejo988
Infraction: Spam Bots

Administrative Note:
Bot

Message to User:
Hey, ASSHOLE FUCK OFF

Original Post:
So , Now i am finally willing and able! I made up my mind. And moreover I Am not scared! lmao

Only Damn.. Then I'm not so positive It truly is the actual perfect time... Almost everyone keep telling me summer months time is actually the not so good period / really do not look for a tattoo in the summer / the sun is dangerous to get your tattoo or anything else . . . .. Is most of this real??

I mean it can appear to be there may be some thing in all those arguments.. ; ) The sun's rays kills every thing and we acknowledge exactly how harmful it could be to your face skin even with out a tattoo nonetheless , will it be without a doubt that severe? What the heck is the most horrible problem that can happen to my tattoo? Is it actually worth getting that risks?
I'm concerned that in case I won't do this already, during the time I'm excited and satisfied and content along with my idea, I am going to shift my thoughts and will likely not purchase a tattoo. I also found the most suitable tattoo store and also the perfect tattoo (test it out here - with any luck , it's going to be my next tattoo - tattoo galleries tell me every thing you feel).

It's really tough, I don't know how to proceed. Would you please talk about your thinking and expertise? Or even better, did anyone have a tattoo within the summer months that can tell me over it? Is it any different? I am a real beginner in the matter of tattoos.

Well, expect to hear from you! I'm hoping I'll enjoy your information :) I can not wait to buy my small feminine tattoos!!!