• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    I wish totse.info was more active! :(

Granted, but zok becomes a supermod.
    I wish i had my xbox 360 back
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but it RROD on you every other time you turn it on.

I wish I was getting laid tonight.
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    Granted, but it RROD on you every other time you turn it on.

I wish I was getting laid tonight.

Granted, but its with brian peppers.
    I wish i was having sex with brian peppers
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but its with brian peppers.
    I wish i was having sex with brian peppers

Granted, but you have AIDS.

I wish I could just sleep and wake up early and feel fresh.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Granted, but have AIDS.

I wish I could just sleep and wake up early and feel fresh.

Granted, but you wake up in Pakistan.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wish my car wasn't fucking up so I could drive up to Minneapolis and probably get laid
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but your car fucks up again halfway there. You decide to hitchhike and get picked up by some fat greasy trucker. You do end up getting laid, in a way, though.

I wish it wasn't so fucking hot out.
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but your car fucks up again halfway there. You decide to hitchhike and get picked up by some fat greasy trucker. You do end up getting laid, in a way, though.

I wish it wasn't so fucking hot out.

Granted. Though it's due to the sun getting sucked into a wormhole and thus disappearing overnight. As a result, the Earth starts drifting into Jupiter, plants start to die out, oxygen becomes scarcer and scarcer, there is no light apart from the faint twinkles of stars, and solar panels stop working. In 4 days, all human life ends on our planet, you stupid cunt. :mad:

I wish I had a dirty filty bitch with me here right now who'd be up for ANYTHING.
    edited July 2010
    Granted. Though it's due to the sun getting sucked into a wormhole and thus disappearing overnight. As a result, the Earth starts drifting into Jupiter, plants start to die out, oxygen becomes scarcer and scarcer, there is no light apart from the faint twinkles of stars, and solar panels stop working. In 4 days, all human life ends on our planet, you stupid cunt. :mad:

I wish I had a dirty filty bitch with me here right now who'd be up for ANYTHING.

Granted, but its Zok.
    I wish i was superman
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but its Zok.
    I wish i was superman

Granted, but unfortunately my wish just destroyed the earth. You are now alone, flying through space longing for some form of life to associate with. Days, weeks, months, and then years pass as you drift alone through the soul-crushing nothingness that is space, searching for companionship. Eventually you lose hope, and desperately seek to end your life. You quickly realize, however, that kryptonite, the only element capable of killing superman is imaginary, and your wish stated nothing else about the Superman universe and therefore THERE IS NO KRYPTONITE. You are left to your lonesome for the rest of eternity, or for as long as a superman lives.

I wish I had more wishes.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but unfortunately my wish just destroyed the earth. You are now alone, flying through space longing for some form of life to associate with. Days, weeks, months, and then years pass as you drift alone through the soul-crushing nothingness that is space, searching for companionship. Eventually you lose hope, and desperately seek to end your life. You quickly realize, however, that kryptonite, the only element capable of killing superman is imaginary, and your wish stated nothing else about the Superman universe and therefore THERE IS NO KRYPTONITE. You are left to your lonesome for the rest of eternity, or for as long as a superman lives.

I wish I had more wishes.

Granted, but they will always turn out bad no matter what you wish, thus cursing yourself.

I wish I had my own house.
    edited July 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    Granted, but they will always turn out bad no matter what you wish, thus cursing yourself.

I wish I had my own house.

Granted, but it's a house fit for a giant. Everything is 10x bigger than a human's house. It's so big that you cannot even open the door, and one brick is the height of you. Upon using TNT to get inside, you realise that absolutely nothing is usable by you without the aids of ladders and ropes. You eventually come to your death when you decide to have a bath. You eventually get the taps running, using the aid of a clever lever system, however cannot turn them off again. Not before long, the house is flooded, and you drown.

I wish I was able to get to sleep...
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wish I was able to get to sleep...

Granted, but you will always feel exhausted no matter how much you sleep.

I wish I was successful. :(
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Granted, but you will always feel exhausted no matter how much you sleep.

I wish I was successful. :(

Granted but success doesn't come from sticking a highlighter up your butt.

I'm sorry that was cold... :(

I wish I had 5 million dollars
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but no matter what you do with it, it never feels right. you spend it hoping the next purchase will fill the void of emptiness you have felt since you were a kid, but every penny you spend just makes you feel worse.

I wish I were normal. :(
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but it means that you get Erectile dysfunction 5 years after marrying your fatass wife.

I wish I had some lsd
    edited July 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    Granted, but it means that you get Erectile dysfunction 5 years after marrying your fatass wife.

Too Late :mad: plus I'm still not married.
    Also, granted, but you think you're an orange, and peel all your skin off with a knife and bleed to death while tripping and scared out of your mind.
    edited July 2010
    Too Late :mad: plus I'm still not married.
    Also, granted, but you think you're an orange, and peel all your skin off with a knife and bleed to death while tripping and scared out of your mind.

I wish you made a wish, and didn't kill my thread :mad:
    edited July 2010
    I wish you made a wish, and didn't kill my thread :mad:

Granted, but he wishes for this thread to die, and inevitably, the thread is killed regardless.

I wish I was eating a fat, bloody steak right now
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but he wishes for this thread to die, and inevitably, the thread is killed regardless.

I wish I was eating a fat, bloody steak right now

Granted, but you get mad cow disease.

I wish I had some Cocaine.
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but you get addicted and your nose falls off.
    I wish I hadn't forgotten to post a wish and killed this thread.
  • megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Granted, but you get addicted and your nose falls off.
    I wish I hadn't forgotten to post a wish and killed this thread.

and you feel the fury of our mods and people now think your a dick
    I wish i could have sex with Ariel Rebel.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    granted, but surprise surprise, she has a dick.
    i wish i could have a big bag of weed
    edited July 2010
    granted, but surprise surprise, she has a dick.
    i wish i could have a big bag of weed

Granted, but while going to your friend's house to smoke the big bag of weed, you are pulled over by the POlice. You are then arrested, detained, and hauled to prison on account of clearly being a cold-hearted murderer and drug trafficker. You are locked in a confining cell with a man named Tank and spend the next couple years as his bitch.

I wish that the NHL season would start right now