Looking for jobs really stressing me out.

Comments

• RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Going through the same shit right now.
    Quit my job a few weeks back because i got fed up with being surrounded by people on coke (in a nutshell).
    As I look for new jobs, I'm learning to hate HR departments more and more. Nowhere in any of the jobs i've applied for does the phrase "NO CALLS" pop up. Yet they get pissed if i get transferred to them, saying "Ugh! They'll call you if they want to hire you!"
    Way to let me be proactive in my job search, guys. If that's the policy you want me to follow, tell me not to fucking call.
    Also, this past week, most of the places I applied were closed for mandatory holidays. So i've had to wait out yet another week to hear back, and my money is running out. Fucking gayer than aids, man.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    I hate the fucking places that make you fill out applications online. You never know if anybody even looks at it, and most of them don't even tell you if you've been rejected. I got an email from one place that I was rejected two months after I filled out the application. It's the only email I've ever gotten back even though the rest of the places obviously rejected me too. :angry:
  • edited July 2011
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2011
    that's one of the toughest parts of a job: Starting over...