Source Code [2011]

BoxBox Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Too lazy to put up a poster picture but it was a really good movie. I watched it with my friend last night and the end was mind fucking.

At first I was reluctant to watch it because it stars Jake Gayheyefnafkajyfnayefbleuf, that faggot that dated tSwifty but I ended up watching it anyways and it was pretty badass.

It's about this dude that gets used by the U.S. Government to track down a terrorist in a virtual world/real world. You gotta watch the movie to understand but I recommend you faggots watch it.

Comments

• MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    I liked it but, call me crazy, I though the ending was predictable.
  • edited August 2011
    I have heard a lot of interesting stuff about this movie but I never got around to watching it. Maybe it's one for my "to torrent later" list, if ya get me. Thanks for the recommendation!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Okay, I will DL it then.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2011
    Im gonna torrent it and ill post again with my thoughts later:thumbsup:
  • edited August 2011
    The ending was predictable as shit, there were paradoxes created but not accounted for, and other plot holes.

But overall it was a fuckin' great movie, I was entertained as shit. I love Jake Gyllenhaal, he makes awesome bad movies.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    I'll see, I don't know.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2011
    Predictable endings piss me off.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    Vineman wrote: »
    The ending was predictable as shit, there were paradoxes created but not accounted for, and other plot holes.

But overall it was a fuckin' great movie, I was entertained as shit. I love Jake Gyllenhaal, he makes awesome bad movies.

I agree with all of this. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Not mind fucked but I could see some major issues with the paradoxes but other than that, it was an entertaining movie. Hell, I watched the whole movie in one go and that's a rare thing for me.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Not mind fucked but I could see some major issues with the paradoxes but other than that, it was an entertaining movie. Hell, I watched the whole movie in one go and that's a rare thing for me.

I only fell asleep once, lol ( have a habit of falling asleep during movies XD ).
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited August 2011
    I loved this movie, shit was so cash.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2011
    It was good,they made bank on the multi -universes thing with a hint of quantijumping.
    Its a start .