night ops: episode 1

buddhabuddha Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Will edit this post if I return.

EDIT:

Pretty much just went out to try and get ducklips a few skill points. :D

And I wanted to check out the locks at the high school nearby, and walk around this huge industrial area I live nearby.

Went to the high school, got ducklips to jump a bunch of fences with me, by the time we got out of the school we were too drunk to continue, so we came home drank more, with the intention of going back out, ended up passing out.

Nothing special or interesting, except a cockroach stomping festival behind the school, it was gross but we got them all, like a hundred or so. :D

Anyone know anything about those cages the put around the soda machines?

Anyways when we get to go out again to that industrial area, hopefully we will have a camera that works.

I live near the place that builds dirt bikes for the Marines, kind of want to check out their building.

and yes I realize with that you can find the city I live in, I don't care.

Sorry I suck, no pics, no good stories.

Comments

• ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Oops. I thought this was "Rimjobs: Episode 1"...

Pardon the intrusion...
  • edited July 2011
    Looking forward to a good story, I guess... Buddha's going to end up in jail again, lol.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Holy shit, this thread fucking sucks.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    I am obsessed with night ops. When I was a kid all I could think about were ninjas. I wanted to be a ninja more than anything. I had a ninja suit, made my own grappling hook to climb my tree, had ninja stars and a ninja sword and everything. Then I got married and my ninja dreams were destroyed.

I used to check out night-ops.net but it's deader than shit. I'd even settle for some fake ops, as long as the story is well told. Is asking people to admit to crimes in great detail too much to ask?
  • edited July 2011
    ^ I'm sure we can get a few more night op stories up on the boards, but people aren't going to admit to much. Basically all the night-ops I do anymore is perfectly legal (other than a little accidental trespassing) but it's still worth a story I guess.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    I'm working on planning a night op, I'll probably make a thread when I do it.