Scamming celebreties

ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Pedophiles are the new witches in America. To even be accused of sexually assaulting a minor would spell disaster for a celebrities career. Knowing this, I can see how one could make very large amounts of money simply by pointing the finger at a celebrity known for their love of children and yelling "Pedo!". They'll either be scared they'll be sent to prison on false accusations or so scared it'll get out that they are being accused of molesting a kid that they will settle out of court.

Example: Michael Jackson. He was the perfect target for this scam due to his known love of kids. Regardless of whether or not he had actually molested children (lets not have this topic turn in to a debate on that) the family who accused him of it are living the high life now.

Obviously you'll need to get in some form of contact with a celebrity and fake some kind of evidence, but I'm just throwing the general idea out there. :) In fact it doesn't even have to be pedophilia. You can just as well get them for cheating on their wife or something.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Actually a more practical idea that I see. Is dressing homeless and waiting for the celeb to come out from somewhere with cam guys following, then ask for money. There not gonna turn you down in front of the paps.