11th Annual Gathering Of The Juggalos

PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
WHO'S GOING!?!?

Mother fuckin' Vanilla Ice is gunna be up in that bitch! WOOP WOOP!

Comments

• Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    My brother went there a few years ago. Somewhere in Ohio I think? I can't remember. He said it was amazing. I didn't get into these guys insanely like some people but they alright.

I'm not going though
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vanilla ice is a juggalo now :confused: go figure. I gotta go tell some juggalos that shit, up at cowie hill.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol I was actually kidding. I'm not really a fan, I don't hate on these people either though. I just find the infomercial hilarious. I don't know if they're serious or trying to be ridiculous.

SNL parodied the 2009 infomercial, you can watch it here.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2009/12/07/saturday-night-live-takes-on-the-juggalos/
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not a juggalo that's for sure. I know some dudes who got my back that are down with the clown tho, MMFWCL!! lol for the haters that means mad motherfuckin' wicked clown love :p
  • Wires dead babyWires dead baby Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Sorry guys but anyone that calls themselves a Juggalo is a fucking RE-RE-RETARD.

i74pl4.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    My brother went there a few years ago. Somewhere in Ohio I think? I can't remember. He said it was amazing. I didn't get into these guys insanely like some people but they alright.

I'm not going though

Yeah, that was when that dumbass shit pretty much ruined Nelson's Ledges. Fucking juggalos almost got the place shut down forever. :facepalm:
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    I might be going, not paying though. I've heard no one gives a shit and they never kick their "Family" out.