fucking gophers

xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i had to spend money, which i fucking hate doing, to get an exterminator out here to inject some gas shit in the ground to kill these stupid fucking gophers.

these god damn gophers have been fucking up my yard with their holes and diggings... ruining my lawn damn it making it look like a piece of camel shit.

they're so fucking fast too... i've seen them in action and their movements from bushes to grounds is instantaneous.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2011
    I've never heard of this problem before.

what part of the world do you live in? Won't the gophers decompose and stink up your yard?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Fuck off troll you post you eat dog because you are broke and then post this shit. Keep your BS in HB where it belongs.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited August 2011
    i'm not a troll.

i never said i was broke, either... i killed and ate the stray dog to prove to myself i am above emotions.

that is a fact, too.

you make it sound as if i stated i eat dog everyday... which sometimes doesn't sound like a bad idea.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited August 2011
    Gopher hunting actually sounds fun.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    I've never heard of this problem before.

what part of the world do you live in? Won't the gophers decompose and stink up your yard?

Ew, they probably would. I need to find a way to kill the squirrels in my neighborhood. They keep eating the bark off my trees. :angry: