pussy emo faggot life rant

blink182blink182 Acolyte
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This is a rant by an emo pussy faggot with 0 friends, no life, no job, only my mom's money, and nothing to look forward to. I'm such a faggot that I can't even get weed because no one will talk to me for more than 10 seconds to tell me who sells weed. Even people I hardly know seriously hate my guts because 1. I'm a faggot and 2. people tell them I'm a faggot. It's a smallish town, not so small that there's nothing here, but small enough to where most people know most people. its like 20,000 or some shit. Anyway I tried to get some weed today because I haven't had any in forever. Well someone who I don't think hates me told me to ask this guy named Jeff, he used to be cool so I figured he might tell me. Told me to fuck off then I got butthurt. Asked like 10 other people, most ignored. One said they won't tell me because basically I'm a fag. That's not exactly what they said but to paraphrase it would be that. That's the reason I made the ordering online thread. It's basically my only option.

Anyway after mass rejection (and I tried to just have a normal conversation, same result) I was massively butthurt so I went and took a dip because that's what I do I guess. Then I realized that was my last dip but I can't drive to get more because no drivers license so I'm fucked. Even though like 14 year olds have it I don't. Then I had some booze but personally I don't really like booze and I prefer weed over it by like x234234 but of course none of that. And my mom gets pissed when I drink her booze anyway so I was like fuck it. I was actually so desperate I smoked some tea which does basically nothing but makes you calm down a little I guess.

I gave up on sex and shit a while ago. I used to think I had a chance but I don't so now I just focus on drugs but I fail so hard I can't even get that. Even the biggest losers in the world can get drugs and I can't. I could get a job and have had one at some points but I hate it so much it's not worth it. Also I would have nothing to spend money on besides drugs anyway, but I can get that from my mother.

I would kill myself, but I'm too big of a pussy faggot to do that. I used to be on anti depressants for years, since I was like 10. That fucked me up I think. Raped my self esteem (whatever I had) from a young age. But I think that really doesn't matter because I had no friends before that. I've basically been depressed to a certain degree my entire life. I think my life got fucked hugely in 4th grade. I became friends with this kid and I did whatever he said because from Kindergarten till then I never had a friend so I didn't wanna lose him as my friend. Well I'm not saying it's his fault I'm fucked up, but even he has said if I never met him I'd be at least somewhat normal. So because of that he's usually nice to me but still won't give me a dealer's number even though I know he has one.

Right now I'm talking to a a guy with a huge mental/emotional disorder on facebook. Sadly he, like me, is too big of a faggot to get any weed/drugs. Well he told me he hates life and logged off so that's cool. I have nothing to do. I already tried to like have a social life and shit. But I failed. I used to talk to people for a while but they always hated me and just felt sorry for me but now no one even does that. I'm not retarded btw, I'm actually completely normal outside depression.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2011
    All the solutions to your problems are in this thread: Find hard up ladies in a jail near you!!

It's true.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited August 2011
    Beat up your mom. Shit helps bro.

Straighedge4lyfe.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    im 12. are herbal blends even legit? heard they don't work.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I was going to invite you on Skype, TS and help you with your self esteem but I am just curious since I think you're trolling for some reason but still the offer is there. Just take the leap of faith and we will handle the rest.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    blink182 wrote: »
    im 12. are herbal blends even legit? heard they don't work.

Fuck you. I'm the only 12 year old on here. :angry:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Fuck you. I'm the only 12 year old on here. :angry:

Yep, she is legit. You should see her on cam.
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Yep, she is legit. You should see her on cam.

You said you wouldn't tell anyone about the cam shows! :angry:
    edited August 2011
    Shady wanna cam? ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    You said you wouldn't tell anyone about the cam shows! :angry:

Well, you said you wouldn't tell about my Vibrating dildo. Apparently you told everyone.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    "Welcome to Totse.info, where we take a post about a mans deep depression and turn it into a conversation about underage cam shows and vibrating dildos."

Sounds like your shit is heavy, bro. I guess moving isn't an option? If not, you should make it one, real soon.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Hahha,^

Dude, you just need to talk. That's all.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    fail troll fails
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    LOL Blink 182
    edited August 2011
    LOL Blink 182

See I knew someone would say something about that as they always do. you have to realize that my usernames have had 182 and/or blink in them for like 8 years and I its habit now.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    See I knew someone would say something about that as they always do. you have to realize that my usernames have had 182 and/or blink in them for like 8 years and I its habit now.

LOL he's been their number 1 fan for eight years.
    edited August 2011
    Shady wanna cam? ;)

I only cam with adults, not fellow pre-teens.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, you said you wouldn't tell about my Vibrating dildo. Apparently you told everyone.

I'm sorry. :(
    LOL he's been their number 1 fan for eight years.

HAHAHA.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    Keep your head up homie everybody has rough times but u just have to be strong and work on yourself. Get a hobby, learning to grow your own pot might be a good start.

gtfo faggot no one is going to that shit
    edited September 2011
    Keep your head up homie everybody has rough times but u just have to be strong and work on yourself. Get a hobby, learning to grow your own pot might be a good start.

Thanks man. I'm considering going juggalo myself. Thoughts? I've been thinking about it for a while now but just never got that push over the edge. I think I just got that push. The new friendships in the juggalo community would open up new doors for me I think.
    edited September 2011
    ITT: Faggots find faggoty love... Queers. :thumbsdown:

icpyoumad.jpg
  • 0000000000 Regular
    edited September 2011
    juggalo = clown based subculture
    1302322402232-dumpfm-morrissey-Morrissey-Chocolate.gif
    edited September 2011
    Thanks man. I'm considering going juggalo myself. Thoughts? I've been thinking about it for a while now but just never got that push over the edge. I think I just got that push. The new friendships in the juggalo community would open up new doors for me I think.

Just kill yourself so we don't have to see your posts.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    Notice how only a couple of people in this thread gave any positive advice? The rest of these haters smelled a moment of weakness and swarmed like a bunch of hateful fucking sharks, literally nothing to offer anybody but negativity and bullshit. OP I'm not going to tell you that becoming a Juggalo will solve all of your problems, it might even create more for you, but Juggalos welcome eachother with open arms and yo umight find a family while you find yourself. Peace homie.

gtfo faggot no one is going to that shit
    edited September 2011
    Notice how only a couple of people in this thread gave any positive advice? The rest of these haters smelled a moment of weakness and swarmed like a bunch of hateful fucking sharks, literally nothing to offer anybody but negativity and bullshit. OP I'm not going to tell you that becoming a Juggalo will solve all of your problems, it might even create more for you, but Juggalos welcome eachother with open arms and yo umight find a family while you find yourself. Peace homie.

Want to meet up so we can duel with swords? It will end with you getting your throat slashed but I promise, it'll be the experience of a lifetime.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    Sorry mate, I don't need to spurt out and whinge about every little detail in my life, I just harden the fuck up.