Electrical/AC and Home improvement Help

juggjugg Regular
edited August 2011 in Life
Hello anyone if anyone has any electrical/AC issues at their homes please leave your questions here, and if I can help I will gladly do so.
I have been an electrician since 1999, and I did AC tech work for 3 years. If I can help I will do the best that I can.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    You guys should take him up on this. I would have never got my tankless water heater installed and working if it had not been for the info jugg gave me on installing breakers and running wire through conduit.
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    That's pretty awesome, glad to have you on the forum. I'm sure that you and Daktologist will get along pretty well as he's heavily into his electronics :D
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    yeah when you get into electrical theory, or electronics that is outside my field. Anything home related I can help.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    jugg is a little on the humble side but he is no dummy. Take a look at this little "toy" of his to see what I mean.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I started my electrical apprenticeship 2 years ago. Never bothered finishing it though.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited August 2011
    I started my electrical apprenticeship 2 years ago. Never bothered finishing it though.

I can feel you on that. I went to school for 4 years at night, and when I got done It ended up being worth less in the job market.