Reported Post by TheDarkRodent

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited September 2011 in Infractions
TheDarkRodent has reported a post.

Reason:
SPAM BOT
Forum: DIY
Assigned Moderators: 13579, Daktologist, Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland, Slartibartfast

Posted by: roore022
Original Content:
This woman is not only beautiful, she is convex, although this woman get to be afraid of the forest where the north, free time basic wear loose casual clothing, but seems as eye candy.

Honest beauty, simply do not need too much gear.

"Slightly sister," Long Yan month a door, they unceremoniously sitting Liuwei opposite face of the wizard strange gas.

"Ah? Not go to work today?" [url= http://www.bizonmall.com/] coach outlet store online [/url] Liu Wei Tai beginning, red dragon May Yan smiled.

"Saturday how, before Saturday, you do not tell you to come out this time no case dealing with it?"

"There is a theft, but no start," Liu micro screw from the brow slightly, after a moment, then shook his head, the write-off topic, said, "Yes, that security? My mahjong downstairs did not find how He? "

"He is not playing mahjong, Internet cafes have often to go." Micro-to Long Yan Liu month Daolebeishui and smiles, "how? Do not tell me you took a fancy to him, if it is true, my sister to help you match match . "

"He?" Long Yan, and on the tone of the north where the forest is not an insult to the meaning, she is absolutely impossible that two people, "Well, even the whole world of men are killed off, I would rather do a nun, not fancy She. "

"Then you find him doing?" Liu micro spent spent, what seemed to think of it, to himself, "No, ah, where the forest has always been very principle the North to Gold Coast a year and a half, there has never been late phenomenon."

"Work out and play mahjong, also called the principle?" Eyes wide open on Long Yan, Liu looked slightly stunned.

"But he has never been late or leave early," Long Yan silent the next month, looked up at the Long Yan month, wondering, "noon, I pick up a woman's phone, said Lin who drank two bottles of the North heap flowers, alcohol poison into the People's Hospital. "

"Puchi ..." Long Yan a month just drink saliva, all to spray out, she patted his chest in that group of soft, "cough, cough ... ... a little sister, you almost choke me."

"How?" Liu Wei Zhou brow, more and more convinced that some things right.

"You do not tell me that he and Liu Daqing Pinjiu time, a box of Double pot breath blew it?" Put down the cup on Long Yan, smiles tenderly said, [url= http://www.authenticjerseysonsales.com/] nfl jerseys on sale [/url] "a breath can blow off a box of Double pot of people, will be get to spend heaps of bottles of alcohol? "

"No, I have to have a look." Liu micro-finished, do not care Long Yan months, turned it toward the office door.

"A little sister, a little sister ..." Long Yan Liu month with the micro-behind, puzzled, "alcoholism do not you go and ah?"

Liuwei did not answer, she thought, if you drink two bottles of forest north who spend real heap of alcoholism, then he had to drink a box of Red Star Erguotou, it suffered much of the crime? Or, what kind of courage that ...

Is, two thousand dollars a month's salary, or a security principle, can make him give his life? No, this is absolutely impossible! Is he and Zhang Jipeng like to stay here because?

No matter at what time, Long Yan Liu micro-month and two women went out together, then keep them coming back is definitely high, and this is the case they do not make-up, if dressed up, wearing a sexy thing, it really do not know confused many families broken.

Both men entered the People's Hospital, after a small number of young nurses in the eye to see two people staring without blinking, but also envy and envy, as some of the older-old woman, the face contempt, dirty places that people is the nurturing of the wealthy mistress ...

"Help me advice on that, yesterday was not a man drunk with wine that gastric lavage? Thank you." Liuwei look uneasy.

"Oh? Yes, he called the forest north where, alcoholism, the" front of the nurse glanced at Liu Wei, and then looked at Emma Long March, "You are his family, right? Last night, but for a well-meaning students to send He came, life gone. "

Bottles piled flowers, flowers to drink two bottles of the heap of people do not go on, but in front of his own, but to drink an entire box of Double pot, and that the action was drinking, and drinking wine after air, is so casual ease. That night after work, how he survive it? Or that he ate much bitterness ...

Year and a half a year and a half, he said nothing and their own, so quietly waiting at his side, what if you had really a slip, and this how's it? She was distressed, and moving! That forest north where it must be that the gap between himself and his great, so I intend to guard silently at his side, never to speak out the truth.

I kept thinking, Liu micro-tears to get out of the eyes, clusters of clusters to fall to the ground. Without regard for public places and hospitals, [url= http://www.authenticjerseyssuppliers.com/] authentic nfl jerseys [/url] and her sisters, Long Yan month stood beside her.

"A little sister, how do you?" Long Yan month surprise, for the sake of a nasty little security, as it?

MM nurse turned on a Long Yan, snappily said: "how? If your husband trouble, you will like her."

Liu micro wiped the tears, and then hand-muzzled, sobbed trot upstairs to the north where the forest to look for the first time, she felt they had found a man worthy of his whole life.

26, woman, years of suppressed feelings, broke out once, is very strong!

Liuwei ran upstairs, the door did not knock, twist open the door rushed directly on the ward, and whether or not incompetence, came later, lying on the bed where the body on the northern forest, began to whimper softly up, it tears the splinters The ...

Beginning, forest north of the doctor who is still angry, how come that there is no quality, but when he saw that Liu micro Aromatic lovely face, and heard around the lungs, the liver was caught crying after the sudden moved.

At this moment, he did not envy the north where the forest so she talked to a woman so beautiful, inside he was just in my mind the idea of a self-righteous image: a small couple quarrel, the man drinking a fit of anger, then woman know, it'd rather die ...

Moving ah! Moving ah! The doctor off the gold side of the glasses, rubbing his eyes ...

Forest North who was awake, but he did not know what happened, this micro-willow, so crying so emotional? There must be some mistake, this guy moved his body, turned around and looked Liu Wei, embarrassed and said: "Liu Zong, I ..."

"No ... hum ..." Liu micro cry pear rain, the day still see the pity, for the first time, she was chopped green onion-like fingers, a man covered his lips, "Do not say anything, hum ... ... I know everything ... ... ... ... hum ... "

"Liu Zong, I really ..."

"Hum ... you bastard," Liu micro hand in the forest north of the armpit where a pinch, you'd rather die, "Why ... ... try to be brave if you what happened, [url= http:// www.authenticjerseysonsales.com/] nfl jerseys cheap [/url] how do I do ... ... hum ... ... "

Long Yan Liu micro-month stand behind the slightly open mouth, eyes wide open for wandering round, this girl has the petrochemical, early to the very eyes of stunned, like a flawless beauty sculpture generally ...

PS: brothers, to the point recommended vote, okay? Too shabby ...

Forest North who narrowed his eyes, looking back to the next what happened last night, understand their own drink, then Mu demon himself to taken to the hospital, if he does not care to see the demon's underwear Mu, ah, it should be is white ...

As for the later, then do not remember. Estimated Mu demon ran Gold Coast told Liu Wei, Liu then to the hospital to find himself on the micro. Liu and Yuan Fu-like micro-tears, do not say that she has to like yourself? Just do not show it?

Forest North who startled by their own analysis. Liuwei not only beautiful long, and is a rich woman, but more importantly, this smart and capable but no lack of gentle woman, typical under the kitchen into the living room, where it attracted Liuwei own it?

Long Yan Hui Guoshen month after the busy crouch down, hand on forehead Liu tried micro temperature, surprised: "There is no fever, a little sister, are you crazy? You know who the man in front of you do? He Where is the forest north, where forest north ah! "

"I know," see the forest north who woke up, a lot of practical micro Liu, she wiped the tears, then hurried his head aside, dual layer face immediately submerged Hongxia, his performance just seems too direct initiative of the ...

"Do you know?" Long Yan on almost collapsed, shook her head[url= http://www.coachpursesbagsoutlet.com/] Wholesale Coach purses [/url], "the two of us, there is always a person is crazy."

Forest where the foggy north, is it little gold out of the ghost? The thought of the little gold, forest north who wonder, even small things funk last night, when no one under the other, and he himself was good afterwards.

"Liu Zong," Lin explained the North who do not know what the plan a good quiet, and so clarify the situation say, he gratefully nodded slightly red willow, "Thank you come see me, I am right, you back to the Gold Coast it! "

Liu Lin micro fundamentally not see the eyes of the North where, just that he was like, really die of shame a person! She felt hot powerful, they take the opportunity to stand up and whispered: "in no hurry to work things first, you take a few days, call me something."

Liu micro-finished, and turned hurriedly left the room, although micro-old Liu is not small, can be the first time today, after all, people tell the truth, and the mood is so excited, the action is so ambiguous, I am sorry it should be.

Comments