Exploit Development - Fuzzing and Metasploit Videos

edited September 2011 in Tech & Games
I was just looking around on the internet for some information on exploit development and I came across this dude's videos. He's made 3 videos which take you through the process of identifying an application crash, fuzzing, developing an exploit and actually executing it through Metasploit. Check these videos out if that's what you're into...

Has anyone else got any experience with developing and using exploits?

Comments

• RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited September 2011
    I just watched those videos and I can safely say that they are very good! I actually learned something by watching them as the man who's talking is very good at explaining things. I've never had a shot at developing my own exploits, although I've used fuzzers quite a lot just because I like seeing what happens when you shovel shit into an application :D Backtrack has fuzzing tools built into it which is handy :) Thanks for posting though. I'm now going to look through the rest of his videos, if anyone wants to have a look at his channel then take a look here;

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hackamuffin
  • edited September 2011
    Glad you learned something. I also found them to be very worthwhile videos and I agree when you say that the guy knows how to talk well. He certainly explained things nicely :)