Faking illness for drugs

blink182blink182 Acolyte
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
What mental or physical illness can I easily fake, if any, to get recreational drugs that I can use/sell? I used to exaggerate my symptoms and get anti depressants and mood stabilizers (not for the purpose of getting them, I was like 10, I'm just making the point that it's easy to do) but none of them ever did shit recreation wise.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Anxiety for Benzos? It will take time and some psych evaluation though.
    edited September 2011
    Tell them you suffer from polysubstance abuse; they'll give you whatever you need

Never thought of that. Cheers.
  • edited September 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Never thought of that. Cheers.

You go roll with that one.

Let us know.
    edited September 2011
    You go roll with that one.

Let us know.

I could today, but it's not worth it seeing as I'm leaving that doctors straight after. They already know about my substance abuse, so no need to bullshit them.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    It's a time consuming process. You've got to do a lot of acting, more than just getting mood stabilizers (they pass that shit out like candy, nobody thinks twice about giving out an SSRI).

You have to be persistent and consistent. Keep saying the same thing, over the course of years. Act drug naive, nothings a bigger give away than actually knowing every pharmaceutical they bring up.

Honestly, it's not worth it. I spent a good amount of time as a teenager trying to get good scripts. I have legit back/joint pain, but nothing as serious as I made it out to be. The only benefit I see from it all now is it will probably be pretty easy getting my green card.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited October 2011
    do whatever just dont get hooked on roxys. And you thought cocaine was the devil. HA