edited September 2011 in Infractions
User: Mary3
Infraction: Spam Bots

Administrative Note:
Spam bot

Message to User:
bot

Original Post:
i wanted to post my experience using [email protected] .I am a mom of 2 and was in a car accident a few years ago that resulted in my having a pretty messed up back. I was a member of a pain management clinic in my area until they were shut down. So i had no other options really i was still in alot of pain so i went online to see what options there were. I found Oxypharm and was very skeptical but then they let me place a small order and i received the pills and was extremely happy. Especialy since i got free overnight delivery every time i placed an orde r. So ive been using them about 5 months now and cant complain. I usually get 90 of their percocet and 30 OC 40s per month. Their packaging is very discrete, and they ship from within the united states so those are 2 things that i am really happy about.

anyways i just wanted to post this in case your in pain and you dont have the luxury of a pain clinic near you. This place prefers to deal mainly with pain patients so if your in pain contact them and they can help you out.

Comments