Shadow People

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Life
I was wondering here if anyone had any experiences with Shadow People or similar apparitions.
I have had a few cases of Sleep Paralysis in my past and been a skeptic of paranormal experiences unless they were properly unexplainable. So the other night came as a familiar, but new experience for me.

I was given 20mg Citalopram and had been on them for around 6 weeks for personal issues. I never had any great hope for it and saw it as one of those annoying necessary evils. Still, I took it (usually in the evening) and would then experience hallucinatory visions when my eyes eventually closed. Vivid images of the most random things would flash onto the back of my eyelids, leaving me pretty dizzy and confused.

So the other night I was in bed and opened my eyes, unable to get to sleep and lay in my dark bedroom. As I turned round and looked towards the main part of my room I could see a distinctly darker area of the room, and a huge shiver ran down my spine.
As this happened, two balls of light came from around a foot above my bed, and then moved towards the end of my bed, nearing the chair I am in now.
All I can say is that the figure wasn't sharply defined. It was more of a gaseous substance, but darker towards the centre mass.

Fucking nuts. And the whole time I was cold as anything.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    I have been sleeping between 6 and 10 hours per night, which is odd for me as I used to sleep 4-8 hours usually. I wake up feeling groggy as fuck.
    Just spoke to my Dad as he came upstairs and asked me if I had been stomping around, but I've been in my room the whole time. Both he and I, firm skeptics, are convinced there is something happening in this house. His Mother (my Grandmother) died in very suspicious circumstances and I am always concious of someone watching me from the top corner of my Parents room. Upstairs and the kitchen always feel cold - and it all makes sense when you look at the family history.

Nothing too strange as of yet, but a Sleep Paralysis episode got my Dad the other week he just told me about.
    Very odd. Gona all goosebumpley.