Administrative Note:
You were asked nice via PM

Message to User:
User: TheWitchDoctor
Infraction: Flooding

Administrative Note:
You were asked nive via PM

Message to User:
Repeat this behavior once more and you will be infracted for violations of 3 separate rules.
Thou shalt not cause grief to thy Administrator, Global Moderators, or Moderator in their sections. These people volunteer their time and have been chosen for their contributions to the community in general as well as the forum(s) they moderate. Their time is better spent contributing content to discussion than dealing with useless drama.
Flooding Repeatedly posting the same image and or text in multiple sections or in the same thread will be deemed to be flooding. 3 times shall be the definition of multiple for the purpose of this rule.
The derailing of threads by page stretching, excessive image posting, off-topic inflammatory remarks or by any other means is not permitted. It is up to the discretion of the moderator of a particular forum as to what is considered off-topic in a given thread.

Original Post:
"Hurr I'm so old so I know better than everyone if you don't teamspeak with me you're a socially awkward pansy"

^ 90% of TDR's posts.

Not everyone wants to listen to some old guy's voice.

Original Post:
"Hurr I'm so old so I know better than everyone if you don't teamspeak with me you're a socially awkward pansy"

^ 90% of TDR's posts.

Not everyone wants to listen to some old guy's voice.