Vaporizers

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited September 2011 in Man Cave
I just bought one. I got a vapir no2, a 3 piece grinder, and a scale. This was all a combo together for $114. I will write a full review once in arrive in 1-3 days. Does any one else have a vape? If I had the money I would pony up for a Volcano but fuck that shit. Its so expensive. Im excited to finally start saving a ton of money on weed by vaping.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    I really wanted to get a Vapir, actually. A review would be great. Instead I settled for a cheaper one that doesn't even get me high :mad:
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2011
    I will for sure once I get it. After a few days of use Ill post an in depth review. Expect pics and maybe even a video. I cant even begin to tell you how excited to get this puppy. Im geeked
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2011
    Well I did it. I went to a local headshop and looked at the magic flight launch box. I cancelled my amazon order for the vapir and ended going with the launch box. I got jewed on the price because of the store but the cost difference was only 15 bucks. and I bargained the bitch working there to give me a deal on a 4 piece grinder. It all worked out well. It would be my luck that the day I finally buy a vape, all my connects are reupping or in class. fuck that noise. review coming as soon as I get some herb haha

edit: sorry for the double post. if a mod could delete or merge the two posts together that would be great. I didnt realize it until I hit reply :o