Enhancing ones codeine buzz

jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
So basically I would like to know other than obviously taking more codeine ... Are there other things you can pair with it to enhance/change/prolong the effects?

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2011
    weed always helps me with opiates. i think its a good pairing. not sure about other pills to pair it with.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    Booze, promethazine/other antihistamines, cyclobenzaprine/other muscle relaxers, benzos, pot, more opiates. Cigarettes will bring your high back.

Just down a good dose of codeine with a good mixed drink (not too strong, no need to make yourself all nauseous) or a beer and then smoke a bowl 20 to 30 minutes later.

Keep drinking and smoking pot (within your limits, no need to get yourself all sick and ruin your time) throughout the day.

Promethazine will help with the itchiness and nausea with high doses of opiates. I don't really suggest drinking if you've taken opiates and other pharmaceuticals, that starts getting into iffy territory.

EDIT: I should probably just throw out a warning, if your drinking with opiates don't use as fat of a dose as normal or don't drink much more than few drinks. Binge drinking on opiates could kill you. Stay safe.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    Drinking on something as weak as codeine wont kill you:facepalm:

I never specifically said codeine did I? I said opiates in general.

I didn't want some kid correlating my advice with other, stronger opiates, and thinking, "Well fuck, the codeine and alcohol didn't kill me, I can probably do the same with this oxy I have."

Some people are fucktards and don't think about the shit their mixing, so it's always best to throw out a warning that you could die and caution is necessary. I've seen some dumb shit from kids who didn't know what they were doing and wanted to just get fucked (mixing Fentanyl and Xanax while slamming back beers, without knowing of a thing called respiratory depression :facepalm:)
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2011
    Kratom and blue lotus?(Always check here.)
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    ok so i just took 180mg of codeine and two promethazine (Phenergun) still have another 180mg of codeine and more Phernergun so we will see how i go!
  • MadHatterMadHatter Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    How was it anyway man?
    edited October 2011
    MadHatter wrote: »
    How was it anyway man?

sick dude i ended up taking the whole 360mg (some would of been lost in the CWE) and about 5 Phernergun ... i was proper fucked
    edited October 2011
    Soooo..... maybe a little less next time? I gotta try this shit, I forget do you need script for codeine in Oz? I wonder if woolies sells it. This hangover is fucked I wanna get high haha
    edited October 2011
    you can get panadeine extra without a script ... its the strongest i think ... id start off small and see how you go ... i think there is a method on how to do it in one of the articles
    edited October 2011
    I'll hunt it down, how many tablets got you 360mg? Probs do half to start with..
    edited October 2011
    panadeine extra has 15mg so 24 tabs ... one whole packet
  • MiluardoMiluardo Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Why didnt' anybody link to no warnings opiate guide?

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=2210
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Miluardo wrote: »
    Why didnt' anybody link to no warnings opiate guide?

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=2210

Why are you spamming that shitty site?
    edited October 2011
    I don't think you understand what spamming means.
    edited October 2011
    I don't care what you think I understand. Perhaps you need to read this.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/announcement.php?f=12
    edited October 2011
    I don't see how this applies.

No Warning already answered this question years ago with majesty. Maybe archive so I don't have to "link to such shitty sites"

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=305596 or here you go

or here

http://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/hinq2/opiate_potentiating_guide_holy_shit_if_you_like/
    edited October 2011
    Maybe you need to go back to Z*klet if you can't get with the program here,
    edited October 2011
    That thread is moot as he warns not to use his formula when taking codeine ... And as my thread is about codeine specifically I can't use that ... Thank for the effort though :)
  • edited October 2011
    BENADRYL (diphenhydramine)

opiate potentiator

that other shit, dimenhydrinate (forgot the brand name but it's a motion sickness pill) works as well if you 10x the mg you would of benadryl (dime has an extra atom that makes your body waste a lot and process it slowly) so i'd personally take 25 to 50 of diphen and 250 to 500 of dimen (thanks fractions)... it will make you a little groggy on its own but still you will feel the opiates more than anything, literally hahaha.

weed helps as well i guess... they just mix real well

In all honesty I personally would just invest in a better ope than codeine :shrug: I mean if you just got it from ur college's health center for a cough then fuckin go for it but try n at least get vikes or oxy's if u want the real opiate feel......
  • edited October 2011
    I never specifically said codeine did I? I said opiates in general.

I didn't want some kid correlating my advice with other, stronger opiates, and thinking, "Well fuck, the codeine and alcohol didn't kill me, I can probably do the same with this oxy I have."

Some people are fucktards and don't think about the shit their mixing, so it's always best to throw out a warning that you could die and caution is necessary. I've seen some dumb shit from kids who didn't know what they were doing and wanted to just get fucked (mixing Fentanyl and Xanax while slamming back beers, without knowing of a thing called respiratory depression :facepalm:)

Meh yeah some kids are retards but then again some are just drug addicts that know their boundaries... when i was a benzo head i could down a ton of hard alcohol, probably 3/4 of a bottle with my 3 to 5 daily mg kpin and more than a bottle without... bottle being a $10 fifth.... of shitty plastic vodka..... oh high school :)

nah but anyway yeah i've combo'd alcohol, benzos and opiates and survived. many a time. most people who have done any amount of downers can tell when their breathing is getting too slow too rapidly, it's like the feeling right before you start to drown in a swimming pool. That's when you stop getting more fucked up and drink a fucking monster or a starbucks. or coke/addy's/methifyoureadouchebag/any upper....

It's the fuckin peeps that did codeine yesterday and think they can smoke fent out of a bong and rip 10 shots with no tolerance to anything that get killed because they overdose on CNS depressants..... dgaf lol