edited October 2011 in Infractions
User: luluxia
Infraction: Spam Bots

Administrative Note:
Spam Bot

Message to User:
SPAMBOT

Original Post:
Smallville caught my attention, not when it appeared, but only a few years agon first time Smallville DVD I saw a bit more of the members of the Justice League. From there I have seen all the episodes and has become my favorite deffiently.

Smallville is an American television series developed by the authors / producers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, based on the DC Comics character Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster Ghost Whisperer DVD . We see the introduction of the regular season with a cast, and the plots that are regularly involved in a nasty power resulting from exposure to kryptonite bad episode of the plot device developed by Gough and Millar ...

Manifestation of good, a man among men, and half-human, Superman meets his shoes Tom Welling, who is the finest work of his character. The thing Pretty Little Liars DVD that most impressed by the MW is a great space to problems of interpretation, because it is new, and no one expected it, you can make this show anything and everything. Each character is strongly connected to each other, are all people today, because of their tumultuous lives, and helping hands House MD DVD . I have been to see the forum, events KILL LANA Lana must die. Why? He will probably play with Lex alongisde the most important part in this exhibition. Clark is a man, he is their due, and his father (not biological).

If you do not love Lana and Lex, jealousy and hatred for those who know how Clark would end. Lana is gone, I suspect has always been serious in some parts of this show, perhaps a few appearances here and there, but I feel that the only concern Season 9 Lois and Clark (So, I hope) and maybe get his flying skills already Supernatural DVD . I have heard that patience is everything, all 9 seasons, we have been patient, now give him a fresh dress and teaches him to fly. The best show in my book, keep it up, good luck, cheers!