lol WTF..

duuudeduuude Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
That is all.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    What we lost was replaced before it ever left.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Nah, it's not that. It's just a fresh start.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I logged in and was a bit shocked to say the least. Then realised that it's the start of something new. The original &T boat has sailed but the mentality is still here.
    Yes, TDR is a hardline when it comes to certain issues but that's his job. Nobody else would have done it.
    Yes, &T was infiltrated by people intent on harming it, and they had to go.
    Yes, we lost some old members and some I personally got on with, but life goes on.

Now, let's have a group hug. I promise to be on Teamspeak tonight too. It's been a while but I need some mushroom meditation and motivation.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I logged in and was a bit shocked to say the least. Then realised that it's the start of something new. The original &T boat has sailed but the mentality is still here.
    Yes, TDR is a hardline when it comes to certain issues but that's his job. Nobody else would have done it.
    Yes, &T was infiltrated by people intent on harming it, and they had to go.
    Yes, we lost some old members and some I personally got on with, but life goes on.

Now, let's have a group hug. I promise to be on Teamspeak tonight too. It's been a while but I need some mushroom meditation and motivation.

I missed you <3