Turn your light off if you're not using it, please.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'm sick of my brother having the light on in the study when there's perfectly good sunlight if he opens his window. I have to do this for him every couple of days, and he still doesn't get it. DON'T WASTE ELECTRICITY. USE ELECTRICITY AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Comments

• sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    this nigga has a study :o:o:o
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    While he's not there remove the switch cover and disconnect the wires from the back, making it so it doesn't even work. That'll teach him!
  • edited July 2010
    Oh my fuck. I know these people who leave fucking everything on, ALL THE TIME. One time, they went on vacation for a week and left all the fucking lights on, AND THE TV. What the hell. They returned and they told me it was "so burglars wouldn't want to come inside".

:facepalm:
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Oh my fuck. I know these people who leave fucking everything on, ALL THE TIME. One time, they went on vacation for a week and left all the fucking lights on, AND THE TV. What the hell. They returned and they told me it was "so burglars wouldn't want to come inside".

:facepalm:

Yeah my grandparents do that, leave the radio on if they go out, they live in a fairly rough area though. All the lights and the TV is a bit much though.
  • edited July 2010
    All my goddamn lights are going on and staying on because of this thread.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    All my goddamn lights are going on and staying on because of this thread.

lol k? I'm not the one paying your bills. :confused:
  • edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    lol k? I'm not the one paying your bills. :confused:

:mad:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    One day as I was walking down the street, this hobo nigga told me that if I didn't use as much electricity as I could, the power plant would have to hold in all that electricity until it overloaded and destroyed the earth.

Now I plug in extra heat lamps just to do my part in keeping the earth safe.