I want good Coke Damit

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited January 2012 in Man Cave
I want good cocaine.
You see that.... I want good cocaine.
How can I process street shit into the good stuff. money is no object I don't care if I have buy an oz to get a gram.
Fuck it I like good coke if I can get it.
Tell me Totste

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2011
    Coke is bad, M'kay?
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited December 2011
    I don't really know anything about cocaine. What about looking at Google?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited December 2011
    Coke is bad, M'kay?
    Ya Ya I know but the pure shit is fun.
    It sucks when its cut with lidocaine and baby laxative or god forgive METH.
    Nothing is worse than coke cut with Meth.
    I want pure cocaine and be able to watch movies all night long without interruption.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    What about cooking the impurities out of it?
    Funny as my mate was buzzed on 70% pure Coke last night, texting me for hours after I went to bed.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited December 2011
    Acetone wash.

I have no experience with this. If you try it and find any tips to improve it maybe you could write it up for us here?
  • edited December 2011
    You fucking kids. Give him some advice you trolls.

either make it into crack by boiling it with baking soda (aka "freebase", removes the BASE of the molecule, cooks out impurities)
    or you can do an AMMONIA WASH idk how but i'm sure u know of google
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited December 2011
    I found this:
    Okay, please note that I'll be using 3 grams of adulterated cocaine as my example for this procedure, so keep that in mind. You should use 15 ml.s of acetone per every 1 gram of cocaine.

Crush up your 3 grams of adulterated cocaine as fine as possible. I have personally found that using a fine screened juice strainer best for getting finely ground powder.

Pour your crushed up cocaine into 45-50 ml.s of acetone. Put the cap back onto your acetone bottle immediately to avoid any moisture from the air getting in. Stir the cocaine in the acetone for approx. 3-5 minutes making sure to get around the bottom edges etc. Cover with a small piece of paper or something to keep any moisture out and let settle until the cleaned cocaine crystals are on the bottom and your acetone at the top has become completely clear or dirty looking, but free of any crystals floating in it. This should take anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes.

Now, carefully pour your dirty acetone into a filter placed inside of your plastic funnel and resting atop your drinking glass. It is important on this first run to stop as short of any cocaine falling out into the filter as possible (it's okay if some crystals fall into the filter paper, leave them there). This will provide us with the opportunity to perform a second wash on the crystals in the beaker. Now, with some crystals stuck to the side of the beaker from pouring and most at the bottom, pour 30 more ml.s of fresh acetone into the beaker trying to collect those crystals stuck on the side while pouring in. Stir again and cover. This time, pour your entire contents into the filter paper. If some crystals are left clinging to the beaker, pour a lil' fresh acetone in, swirl and pour them in as well. With your clean crystals inside the filter paper, cover. Once all, or most of the acetone has drained thru into the drinking glass, pour 20 more ml.s of fresh acetone into the filter paper. This will provide us with the third and last cleansing. Cover and let drain completely. This could take 5-10 minutes at the most.

Once all of the acetone has drained thru, carefully remove the filter paper containing the newly cleaned and now beautiful crystals and place it between three or four paper towels. Fold the towels over the filter paper and press firmly on the cocaine to absorb any additional acetone. Discard paper towels and place the somewhat dried filter paper still containing the crystyals under a heat lamp for approx. 20 minutes. Remove from under heat lamp.

Now, this last step is very important. For your own health and for the true taste, feel and aesthetics of the newly cleaned cocaine, you must let it evaporate on it's own, still inside of the filter paper for at least 24 hours in a non-humid environment. At the 24+ mark, gently heat the crystals, while still inside of the filter paper, for approx. 10 minutes or so. Remove from heat.

Carefully open the filter paper and let the clump of beautiful cocaine fall out onto an awaiting ceramic plate. Rub the filter paper together over the plate if any is stuck to it. Carefully open up the clump to examine your newly formed, clean and pure crystals. This will resemble nothing of which you started with, no matter how good or bad it looked.

Crush up finely into a couple of lines and snort away. "HOLY SHIT, there's no burn, no smell, but wait a minute, I'm starting to feel a warm rush throughout my entire body!" "I'm feeling an extreme euphoria coming over me". "The back of my throat is numb as hell". "I feel fucking great"! "No edgyness, ampyness or uncomfortableness. I've never felt this good before". Or any other quotes something of the like all thru the night anyway................=D

Welcome to "real" cocaine..........finally! Enjoy.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited December 2011
    Even with a acetone wash the levamisole thats prevalent in 80 percent of all seized cocaine will still be in the acetone washed cocaine. The problem with getting good cocaine at the moment is levamisole as there is no viable way to extract the levamisole from the cocaine, as none of the easy extraction/wash methods are viable with levamisole and even when you base it, it's still there, as one of the reasons it's used as a cut is to increase the bulk for crack but make it look more pure and increase stimulating effects.
  • dibbsydibbsy New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    The white i can get gives u a jaw like popeye :D
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited December 2011
    dibbsy wrote: »
    The white i can get gives u a jaw like popeye :D
    honeypot.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Even with a acetone wash the levamisole thats prevalent in 80 percent of all seized cocaine will still be in the acetone washed cocaine. The problem with getting good cocaine at the moment is levamisole as there is no viable way to extract the levamisole from the cocaine, as none of the easy extraction/wash methods are viable with levamisole and even when you base it, it's still there, as one of the reasons it's used as a cut is to increase the bulk for crack but make it look more pure and increase stimulating effects.

Jah, that fucking levamisole. I have heard what that shit does to people who are sensitive to it, skin lesions, allergic reactions, nasty, and it is in the product from the first press. I am not really sure about that acetone wash, most of the common cutting agents like glucose or manitol are not soluble in non polar solvents. You would need to base it in water with soda or ammonia, then dissolve the base in acetone or ether, then re-form the hcl salt and evaporate the solvent.Even this would only get rid of the cutting agents that do not react similarly to acids and bases, but it will be shitloads better than what you started with.

C/O
    "I like cocaine!, but we got divorced, no visitation rights even":(
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Dear OP,
    Hope you are jealous of my Latin American contacts. Ever seen a 100% pure, 3g block of impact-branded coke? The tiniest bump gets you fucked. None of this lidocaine, lemsip or other crap.

I had a good time last night. I rarely touch the stuff but hey.