decent beastality videos

shitfuckershitfucker New Arrival
edited December 2011 in Not in MY Forum
post please

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    You need help if you really wank to animals fucking.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Hey there shitfucker,
    I know you're banned but I thought I'd at least reply as it's the decent thing to do.
    I know the owner of this site - well Admin, is from Pakistan where stereotypically they fuck Camels. However this does not autimatically class us all as Camel fuckers.
    You see, some of us settle for Human poontang. But it's ok. If you want to go shag an animal, all you need to do is head to Sweden where it is legal and buy yourself a farm.

In short - go fuck yourself with a cactus.
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited December 2011
    Hey....I was actually waiting to see some massive horses banging women.... I can't settle for black guys pounding women just doesn't do it for me... :( since when does totse discriminate...

I just want bang bang bang
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Hey there shitfucker,I know the owner of this site - well Admin, is from Pakistan where stereotypically they fuck Camels. However this does not autimatically class us all as Camel fuckers.
    This exactly ^ Camel fuckers are such crude words. We like to be known as "Camel Jockey, Camel lovers, CFCs (camel fanny club) etc.
  • DisguisedRebelDisguisedRebel Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2011
    home movies of your parents maybe?

lol but seriously, everyones watched them. Not everyone beats off to them, but i understand the fascination with them. Sorry, i dont know any off the top of me head though
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2011
    Is beasttube still kickin or did it get closed down? Anyways there's a forum specifically for this and I *heard* it has vids. Can'r remember what it was called "beast something"