I got a red spot on my eye

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
Im pretty sure its from falling asleep with my contacts on. I get lazy at night, especially when ive been smoking weed, and I just fall asleep with them on. The longest ive gone without taking them off is like a week, but I try to take them off every other night.

Now I got this red spot where the edge of my contact would be if Im wearing it. It irritates whenever I put my contact on. I need to see though, so I usually just fight through it, but now Im thinking id be better off leaving it off until it heals up. And now I can only see through one eye. How long do you think I should go without wearing it, cuz its kinda annoying only being able to see through one eye?

Comments

• Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    you need to get some better contacts. if you have your prescription go to costco and get the acuvue oasis kind. they are awesome. i wear mine 24/7 with zero problems. i just change them whenever i remember. not too pricey either, bout $60 for six months supply. they are made from some sort of breathable plastic that will not mess up tour eyes.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wear glasses.