The truth behind SOPA

chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
edited January 2012 in Life
If you really want to know the truth about SOPA and the drive for world domination, search for a documentary called Thrive (2011)

I didn't put this under conspiracies, as it is factual and the facts have been verified.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2012
    I don't think and sane person calls the move for on world government a conspiracy at this point in time. Noe back in the early 80's when I first started telling my betters about it I was labeled as a kook. But there game is so apparent and as they get closer to end game they get bolder and less covert about their intentions. I will certainly look for this film but after almost 30 years of being on "the watch" these types of films make me seethe and shake my head in disgust at the sheeple from the previous generation who got fat and happy, fell asleep at the wheel, and let these rat bastards get their game on.

You can watch it streaming here:

http://videorockerz.net/videobb/?url=mjcwGepoGha6
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited January 2012
    This was aimed more at the younger members. I know you know all about this my friend.
    edited January 2012
    You can check the facts here.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/

ETA. A bit more information here:

http://worldwidetippingpoint.com/2011/11/the-thrive-movie-an-exclusive-interview-with-foster-gamble/
    After spending 8 years and millions of dollars to create the documentary THRIVE: What on Earth Will It Take? I am honored to have Foster Gamble here on Worldwide Tipping Point in what I believe is his first public interview since the film’s release!

So what is this THRIVE film all about? I have pasted the official movie description below, but it will become quickly evident in this interview with Foster what THRIVE is hear to say.

And yes, Foster Gamble is one of those Gamble’s, a direct descendent of the Proctor & Gamble company. I ask him some pretty pointed questions regarding his unbiased ability to shine a light on the unsustainable nature of our financial systems while obviously coming from a ‘financially elite’ legacy family described in the film…and his response is fascinating!

But THRIVE is not only a valiant attempt to describe how organized (and motivated) the super wealthy on this planet might really be.

All sorts of topics are weaved into the film including tangible evidence of extraterrestrial life, the meaning of crop circles, and the possibility of unlimited sources of clean, non-combustible energy being accessible right now…a truth that would completely revolutionize the way human beings live on Planet Earth!

I ask Foster about his decision to include all these seemingly unrelated topics, and how this all relates to a world where we can all thrive. Again, his answers are fascinating.

A Focus on Solutions

One thing I noticed while scheduling this interview was that Foster and his wife Kimberly (the film’s co-creator) are most excited about the solutions they have uncovered which are housed on THRIVE’s comprehensive website.

To them, this movie is not only about creating awareness of the problems but more importantly providing real, tangible solutions and actions each one of us can take starting right now!

In the end I find THRIVE to be a timely and relevant film, and a critically important artifact for our times. While I don’t expect all of you to agree with everything in the movie (as I am sure it will be controversial), I believe it’s a film worth checking out with an open mind, always asking yourself ‘what if…just what if’!

So listen to the interview, watch the movie, and share these items with your friends. In the end, it is up to ALL of us to decide how we can reach the Tipping Point and thrive together in our world, and this film certainly provides some intriguing things to think about.
    THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what’s REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream — uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    these types of films make me seethe and shake my head in disgust at the sheeple from the previous generation who got fat and happy, fell asleep at the wheel, and let these rat bastards get their game on.

I feel the same way about things like "Zeitgeist" as I know people who are all into the whole "OMGCONSPIRACY 9/11 GOD" stuff, but they take it at face value and don't bother to look at the facts and sources of these Documentaries (I use that in a loose term). I will give everything a go, so will watch this. I have a feeling I'll turn out the same as Rodent when it comes to cynicism around these types of media - however different things work for different people. And "Thrive", as Chippy said, is aimed at the younger generation. So time for me to search, get and judge.
    edited January 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I feel the same way about things like "Zeitgeist" as I know people who are all into the whole "OMGCONSPIRACY 9/11 GOD" stuff, but they take it at face value and don't bother to look at the facts and sources of these Documentaries (I use that in a loose term). I will give everything a go, so will watch this. I have a feeling I'll turn out the same as Rodent when it comes to cynicism around these types of media - however different things work for different people. And "Thrive", as Chippy said, is aimed at the younger generation. So time for me to search, get and judge.

I think you misunderstood my meaning. I seethe because I have been warning people about this since I was about your age RemadE. I seethe because in spite of my warnings the people around me scoffed then but now, almost 30 years later, come to me and say things that this documentary points out t me as if they just invented the telephone. As if they never heard it from me and laughed as I spoke. In other words this is old news to me and I am frustrated beyond belief that people are just now waking up to reality.
    edited January 2012
    ^^^ Very much this. I mentioned younger generation, as to many this is new news. To the likes of me and Beaver, it's old news with new additions like the control of the internet thrown into the melting pot.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited January 2012
    In my Amerikan national govt. class yesterday we had a discussion about SOPA during our current events portion at the end of class. Most of the dumb fucks in there had no clue what it even was, and one dumb shit even spouted that line that ending piracy would make music and movies cheaper :facepalm: And these people are one day going to be considered educated. It is weird for me to see people so accepting, neither of my parents have any trust in the government, so I was taught from pretty well day one that the whole thing is one big charade. I can still remember being in sixth grade and gearing my parents talk about 9/11 being a false flag, and wondering just what we were really getting at with the whole thing.
    edited January 2012
    It sounds like your parents and I would get along quite well. I have taught my children pretty much the same things.