ATTN: best ways to get medical waste

StaplesStaples Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
All the stuff you're looking for can be found at your local hospital. there is a room near the rear loading docks, where the stuff is usually kept in containers.. all you need is a basic knowledge of your hospital security, and an understanding of locks. A diversion is optional but recommended, since you don't want staff walking in on you.

1. it is best to observe the area for a few days, see what scrubs people wear in the area. talk to the janitorial staff [in cognito] get to know the social structure of the place. if you're not good at lying get the fuck out now

2. blend in. no brainier here.

3. casual and quick. just like sex with a fetus.

:facepalm:

Comments

• Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol... sex with a fetus

would that be wires dead fetus by any chance
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    does medical waste include vials of liquid valium/ketamine/morphine? If so i might have to do this. What are some other perks to actually going through with this plan?
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    MegaKush wrote: »
    does medical waste include vials of liquid valium/ketamine/morphine? If so i might have to do this. What are some other perks to actually going through with this plan?

There is the "needle roulette" option.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    I always thought medical waste was shit and piss and puke from the patients. What does one expect to find by doing this?
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    What does one expect to find by doing this?

Could be medication that was dropped and the bottle cracked as well. Yes the used needles and other garbage as you listed do exist but there are certain chances you will find some hidden gems nestled away.
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited August 2011
    You are better of searching through dumpsters behind drug stores. They throw out expired prescription medicine but just because it's expired doesn't mean much.
    edited August 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    You are better of searching through dumpsters behind drug stores. They throw out expired prescription medicine but just because it's expired doesn't mean much.

Exactly but I answered a question as it was posed. If you search through medical waste it does have some hidden gems in it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Yeah expect needles and other sharps, bodily fluids (fat/piss/soiled sheets/plasma/blood), smashed glass, used swabs and other nasties.
    Personally I prefer getting my fix before the container gets buried in the aforementioned but each to their own. I picture OP as Tyler Durden going through the fat harvesting scene in Fight Club.
    edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I picture OP as Tyler Durden going through the fat harvesting scene in Fight Club.

*Grabs medical scrubbing device to scrub brain clean*