You ever get worried when things are going to good?

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
MY life is usaully a struggle to do damage repair, Ya know something always breaks around the house or im broke or something. Like last week my solar inverter shit itself, paypal put a hold on my account it was just one thing after another. Well this week I got mod position here, PAypal is releasing money when I call them (hell im starting to like the Indian peeps on their) And a local headshop is gonna by incense from me. So right now things look OK. But now i'm worried something bad is gonna happen, not too worried but still ya know. Any of you ever have things like this happen?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well the important thing to remember is that sometimes bad things happen and sometimes good things happen, so don't take anything for granted. If it's good, great. Enjoy it for as long as it holds. If it's bad, accept it and learn from it. I like to keep an optimistic outlook. It's the best way to stay sane. Unless you start getting delusions of grandeur and whatnot :D
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited July 2010
    Treat everything the way you would like to be treated.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Well the important thing to remember is that sometimes bad things happen and sometimes good things happen, so don't take anything for granted. If it's good, great. Enjoy it for as long as it holds. If it's bad, accept it and learn from it. I like to keep an optimistic outlook. It's the best way to stay sane. Unless you start getting delusions of grandeur and whatnot :D

That's basically my outlook on life completely :)
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea I think the same way. Whenever my life is shit, its cool cuz I know eventually something good is gonna happen. When Im on top of the world, I brace for impact, cuz I know Im gonna fall. I never stay down though, I just get back up, brush it off and try again.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shit always gets better when life's shit :cool:
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I had gone for a little while with nothing going wrong with my car, and two days ago, I find the small hole in the floorpan around the seat mount has grown to the size of my fist. Rust spreads fast.
  • edited July 2010
    Life is all up and down for me really. I get a shit load of good, followed by a shit load of bad. It never really evens out. But it's cool, it keeps things interesting.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nah man I put it all in the hands of God, I am but a shepherd following the flock to an oasis.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    funny thing i found is that life is generally pretty good, but when shit happens, everything seems to happen at once.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    When crappy stuff happens to me I'm glad I have a boyfriend and a few really good friends that I know have my back, so I try to just enjoy the good stuff while it lasts.

Unless I get very stressed then I turn into a horrible person.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Just breathe through the bad stuff, and know its gonna get better.

Love the good stuff, and never take it for granted.

And rock out with your cock out in gay bars to get free drinks.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dog Boy wrote: »
    Just breathe through the bad stuff, and know its gonna get better.

Love the good stuff, and never take it for granted.

And rock out with your cock out in gay bars to get free drinks.

Y'know gay bars are seriously under-rated. Everyone is much friendlier!